Windows 10: No Refund on digital store purchase?

Discus and support No Refund on digital store purchase? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DishiDishi097, Aug 8, 2019.

1. No Refund on digital store purchase?

So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a refund on the microsoft/windows one? But there's no refund button where it says it should be. This is for Windows 10.

:)

DishiDishi097, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 8, 2019
  4. No Refund on digital store purchase?

Digital Refund time

How long does it take to get a digital refund for a accidental purchase

JustinRussell1, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

No Refund on digital store purchase?

1. No Refund on digital store purchase? - Similar Threads - Refund digital store

2. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  3. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  4. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Purchase refund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchase refund: I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 on line but it did not work on my new Laptops. I was then told that I have a problem with the graphics capability.I asked for a refund which was granted but I have not received my money back into the account I paid from.Refund was approved on...
  6. Digital purchase refund

Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  7. Refund of Microsoft Store purchase

Refund of Microsoft Store purchase: I recently paid for a yearly subscription for a VPN on accident when I was attempting to just get the 7-day free trial this was already a real hit to the gut as it cost me $85 which I really did not have to spend, but then the app didn't even recognise I had its premium and...
  8. Windows store apps purchase refunds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store apps purchase refunds: Hi I wanted to buy an app from Windows Store, but I'm not 100% sure it will be useful to me, is it possible to know whether I can get a refund for it in case I need it? MS infos about that are pretty unclear. Would like to receive an official clarification for that, thanks!...
  9. Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store

Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  10. Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store

Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store: I have spent more than an hour trying to find the answer to a simple question: How do I get a refund for an app purchased through the Store which does not work? Although the amount involved is very small, much less in value than the time being spent, I don't expect to pay...