Windows 10: No region date

Discus and support No region date in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I work on server 2012 clients cant work bcuz of region time and date it needs to be dd/mm/yyyy but that aint an option region is dutch and so is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Saibotnl1, Jan 30, 2020.

1. No region date

I work on server 2012 clients cant work bcuz of region time and date it needs to be dd/mm/yyyy but that aint an option region is dutch and so is the language

submitted by /u/Saibotnl1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Saibotnl1, Jan 30, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Lock Screen date format

We appreciate the information that you've given. This issue may have occurred due to the selected Format under Region. There are locations that happen to follow a certain date and time format. To correct the format, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows icon + X and select Control Panel.
    • On the Control Panel window, select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Under Region, select Change date, time, or number formats.
    • On the Region window, under Formats tab, select
      English (United States) on the drop-down menu on Format.
    • Click Apply and OK.
    • Check your lock screen. (Attached is a reference photo)

• No region date [​IMG]

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 30, 2020
  4. No region date

Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

No region date

1. No region date - Similar Threads - region date

2. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  3. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  4. Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information: Dear sirs/madams, during an update it says "We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. " I have done everything, from looking at other threads to even swapping out the CMOS, RAM, SSD and the CPU. But it still says...
  5. Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information: Dear sirs/madams, during an update it says "We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. " I have done everything, from looking at other threads to even swapping out the CMOS, RAM, SSD and the CPU. But it still says...
  6. How to change Language, Region, Time and Date in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Language, Region, Time and Date in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows 11 offers many languages so you can work in the language you prefer to read and write. You can also change your region, time, and date to suit your needs. Here are some easy steps on how to change these settings to suit your needs. The settings to change...
  7. Short date change from WIN7 to WIN10 for Slovenia region

in Windows 10 Customization
    Short date change from WIN7 to WIN10 for Slovenia region: Hello, first time asker here, I have chatted with online support and talked by phone in my home country support but can't seem to get an answer... The issue is... in WIN7 the short date format for Slovenia region was by default "d.MM.yyyy" this has now changed to "d. MM....
  8. Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET

Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET: Whenever I try to change time zone on my Windows 10, it shows following error; "Unable to continue You do not have permission to perform this task. Please contact your computer administrator for help" [ATTACH] There are two administration accounts on my computer i.e....
  9. Region setting date format: can it use different locale/language?

Region setting date format: can it use different locale/language?: Hi, The region setting starts with a format, e.g. English United States. In additional setting -> Date, we can set the format string for the date. For example, dddd,MMMM d, yyyy Is it possible to force a different language for date? Thanks...
  10. Microsoft Store not recognising region settings for date format

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not recognising region settings for date format: I live in Australia and have region settings set to default for this country (eg short date is "dd/mm/yy"). But in the Microsoft Store, all of the displays for apps installed/updated seem to default to American date format for last updated (ie, "mm/dd/yyyy") instead of...