Windows 10: No Reinstall Apps

Discus and support No Reinstall Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to find it but I thought I saw some registry entries that will keep the Metro apps from reinstalling during OS upgrades. I read this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Soapm, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Soapm Win User

No Reinstall Apps

I can't seem to find it but I thought I saw some registry entries that will keep the Metro apps from reinstalling during OS upgrades. I read this https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-wil...-newer-builds/ article that it's not supposed to happen after a certain build, but let's face it, some do return.

How do I keep the apps from coming back so I can stop wasting time removing them again?

:)

Soapm, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. No Reinstall Apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 2, 2019
  4. No Reinstall Apps

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

No Reinstall Apps

1. No Reinstall Apps - Similar Threads - Reinstall Apps

2. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  3. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  4. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  6. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  7. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  8. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  9. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  10. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac