Windows 10: No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support

Discus and support No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am facing a small issue in my window 10 PC. so i contacted to Microsoft level 1 technical team but they unable to resolve my issue and My Issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tarundhingra, Aug 14, 2020.

1. No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support

I am facing a small issue in my window 10 PC. so i contacted to Microsoft level 1 technical team but they unable to resolve my issue and My Issue is accelerated to level 2 Technical Support team. so now i am waiting for the call from level 2 Technical Support but from past couple of days they are not responding me. Poor service from bill gates and his team

Case Id: 1008640912

:)

tarundhingra, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 14, 2020
  3. dinacwi Win User
    Technical support level 2 access

help: I have been on hold for many hours over the past three days waiting for technical support level 2. Scheduled calls have not been made as promised. The annoying music/ commercials that run continuously as I wait on hold are driving me nuts. Any
    ideas on how to turn the music/commercials off while on hold? Or, any other ways to reach technical support level 2? I've paid for support at this level and have a case number.

dinacwi, Aug 14, 2020
  4. No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support

Technical support level 2 access

I've made a schedule too and they didn't call, contacted microsoft support, they said my case wasn't escalated to Level 2 support, I explained my problem, They escalated my case to Level 2 and in a few minutes I should be able to call a number they provided
    me and they should help me using Level 2 support or something.

So just try contacting microsoft support and ask what's going on, why they aren't calling.

It'll hopefully get sorted out.

Lesley De Keyser, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support

1. No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support - Similar Threads - Reply Microsoft level

2. technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    technical support: hey i keep getting kernal 41 erros and my pc keeps randomly restarting for the last month ive done clean windows installs and taken my pc to a qualified pc repairer and he said there were no issues with my hardware. below are my specs and event viewer logSPECS: I9 10900KF64GB...
  3. Technical Support

Technical Support: Hi I need help with Windows 2019 activation on my machine, I have the product key but still unable to activate the license on machine.Need assistance on this request.RegardsSandeep...
  4. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  5. Microsoft technical support

Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  6. Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support: How can anyone contact and speak to someone on the phone for technical help? As of now this is the worst customer service I've ever seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/7e175f24-fae4-495b-b4c4-6a9fa91a5953
  7. Paying for technical support with WPA-level experience?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paying for technical support with WPA-level experience?: I've been having major interrupt latency problems as documented in /r/techsupport, where I didn't get any replies: https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/l71009/persistent_interrupt_latency_problems_on_windows/ I would be absolutely willing to pay for help solving...
  8. Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support: I am awaiting a call from Tier Two technical support on a printer connectivity issue and have a case # but have not received promised call. This is the second missed call and the first one was identified as not being recorded in the tier one technical support case report or...
  9. Microsoft Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Technical Support: G'day, I have had this problem with a Black Screen. I have tried so many ways to fix it. When I had a problem before. I was able to get a Technician to get logged into my computer. He fixed the problem for me. I had to pay for his service. Am I still able to still get...
  10. help from technical support

in Windows 10 Customization
    help from technical support: Hello I tried everything still having issue taking of pop-up off. to do homework online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/help-from-technical-support/e316ea7b-b8a9-460f-867b-94696f937885