Windows 10: No reply to Support Request emails...

Discus and support No reply to Support Request emails... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a four month old Sculpt Mouse which has an intermittent fault with the left mouse button. I've changed the batteries, updated the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnoE1222, Mar 3, 2021.

1. No reply to Support Request emails...

Hello all,

I have a four month old Sculpt Mouse which has an intermittent fault with the left mouse button. I've changed the batteries, updated the drivers etc. Everything else about the mouse works fine - it's just the LMB often doesn't click properly. From searching online this seems to be a fairly common hardware issue.

I submitted a warranty claim [COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]Service request number :[/COLOR]1518594417 on 22 Feb 2020 and got an auto-reply telling me I'd have a reply in one business day... but no one has got back to me I've checked my spam/junk. I also submitted a second claim a few days ago - no reply either.

I've tried calling the various phone numbers for my country's support but they always either give me a different number that doesn't actually work, or just transfer me to a dead number. I've probably spent over four hours on the phone in total.

I've also tried speaking on the online agent at the MS store... they disconnected after they realised they couldn't find me an answer. I've also tried contacting social media accounts with no replies. The retailer online says I need to go through Microsoft.

Does anyone have any other ideas? I just want to get this sorted out, as it affects my work every day and is extremely frustrating.

Thanks!

:)

JohnoE1222, Mar 3, 2021

2. Windows 7 Phone Reply does not display email address

When I receive an email from POP 3 account and try to reply, the TO: email address is blank and have to retype the email address of the person who orginally sent the email.

I followed the steps below.

What am I doing wrong?

To reply to or forward an email

On Start, tap the email account that you want to access (for example,Outlook,
      Google, or Windows Live), and then tap the email you want to reply to or forward.

Tap Respond , and do one of the following:

• Tap Reply to respond to the sender.

• Tap Reply all to respond to the sender and all recipients.

• Tap Forward to send the email to someone else.

Bruce Herz, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 3, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

No reply to Support Request emails...

strange wow support emails

if you reply they quickly put your email on a "working address, human there, reads spam" list and sell it off to all the other spammers for extra dollars.

if you want to do something, look up the domain whois or AS (google: AS lookup) and contact the abuse department of where they are hosted

W1zzard, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

No reply to Support Request emails...

1. No reply to Support Request emails... - Similar Threads - reply Support Request

2. How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?: I reply to Microsoft Support Emails but the person I. Replied to said they did not get the email I sent. In Gmail how do I rely abve the line Inn conversation ode?...
  3. How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?: I reply to Microsoft Support Emails but the person I. Replied to said they did not get the email I sent. In Gmail how do I rely abve the line Inn conversation ode?...
  4. How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to reply Email

How to reply Email: Hi, It is confusing. I get an email saying that I have not replied. When I reply to the email I get the blocked message.So where and how do you reply the following email.We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last responses. We would like to know if the issue you...
  6. Is MS Intentionally making it impossible to reply to support requests on GMail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is MS Intentionally making it impossible to reply to support requests on GMail?: In order to reply to a support request on gmail, Microsoft sends a message and asks that you reply above the message. This is simply not possible in Gmail. Gmail doesn't let you edit above the message. So support requests are useless. Is this a ploy by Microsoft to punish...
  7. Can't reply to email

Can't reply to email: I have the habit of saving some of my emails as .eml in my pc. Unfortunately though, when re-opening them, they do only that. They open up but I can't reply to them, forward them or anything. I simply have no toolbar or anything similar at the top of my emails. How can I...
  8. Reply to email blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reply to email blocked: When i attempted to respond to an email received from answer.microsoft.com it was blocked. microsoft-commaxprotection.outback.com diagnostic code:smtp:550 5.4.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reply-to-email-blocked/0b396aac-eb2c-4f5c-95c9-66572cddb0a1
  9. The request is not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The request is not supported: Recently I started experiencing an issue when I try to install setup files. I receive a message "the request is not supported". I have to install in "safe mode". Could this be the result of a recent "windows update"....
  10. request not supported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    request not supported: i downloaded a file and i tried to run but a message comes up saying request not supported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-not-supported/d0691f3d-68da-462a-8417-3f9a2fe45640