Windows 10: No reset option in troublesoot.

Discus and support No reset option in troublesoot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I am stuck in a repair boot loop and when going into the advanced menu there is no reset pc option in troubleshoot. I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EthoZM, Jul 30, 2019.

1. EthoZM Win User

No reset option in troublesoot.

Hello all,

I am stuck in a repair boot loop and when going into the advanced menu there is no reset pc option in troubleshoot. I have tried to re-install windows 10 using an external USB but i cannot choose my m.2 because it is in raid. I also can not restore from a previous restore point. Is there anything i can do or do i have to buy new hardware?

Thankyou

:)

EthoZM, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Options On Reset Option

Hello gplea, No reset option in troublesoot. :)

A reset will only affect the partition that Windows 10 is installed on if you select "only the drive where Windows is installed" during the reset at step 6 in the tutorial below.

Reset Windows 10

Brink, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    download option not visible anymore?

Thanks for your reply Meredith! I'd suggest you try resetting the app. Here are the steps:

- Click Start and type "apps & features".

- Select Apps & Features.

- Find the Movies & TV app in the list and select it.

- Click Advanced Options

- Click Reset.

Let me know how you go!

Graeme.P, Jul 30, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. No reset option in troublesoot. - Similar Threads - reset option troublesoot

2. No reset options working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No reset options working: With some recent unknown events, almost everything on my Acer laptop has been malfunctioning.From WhatsApp not being found despite installed, to everything from task manager and steam completely not responding to anything.I've already exhausted almost every factory reset...
  3. No reset options working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No reset options working: With some recent unknown events, almost everything on my Acer laptop has been malfunctioning.From WhatsApp not being found despite installed, to everything from task manager and steam completely not responding to anything.I've already exhausted almost every factory reset...
  4. No reset options working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Power Options Keep Resetting

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options Keep Resetting: I feel like after a recent update, that either my power options keep resetting themselves or they reset themselves after each update since then. One of the things I do on my computer, is use it as a media player. I use foobar2000. The audio plays out to an audio receiver,...
  6. No "Reset This PC" option

No "Reset This PC" option: Reset this PC option missing after replacing hard disk with a Samsung SSD and using Samsung Data Migration software to clone the existing drive. Analysis: using Control Panel -> Computer Management -> Disk Management On original hard disk the WinRE recovery partition was...
  7. Reseting option

Reseting option: My laptop suddenly crashed and windows 10 don’t open so it ried to reset without losing my files and this option doesn’t work what should i do now to reset without losing my files...
  8. calander and reset option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calander and reset option: If I do a reset on my computer and it re-installs windows 10, will I lose my calendar? If so, can I save the calendar contents on a flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calander-and-reset-option/a5ff5ef1-2f52-4322-b7e6-25449ee3f8d4
  9. Msconfig Options Reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Msconfig Options Reset: When using msconfig, I am no longer getting the dialog box offering the options of 'Restart' or 'Exit without Restart'. How do I reinstate this? 67313
  10. Options On Reset Option

Options On Reset Option: When I go to System/Recovery/Reset and I'm given the 2 options of leaving personal files intact versus the entire reset, does the FULL reset ALSO delete my extra partitions so I'm left with only a C:\ drive? 50842