Windows 10: No response after "preparing automatic repair"

Discus and support No response after "preparing automatic repair" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My system won't boot up.I tried several different fixes, none worked. If I try to get into safe mode, after the "preparing automatic repair" screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul Scheck00, Sep 18, 2022.

1. No response after "preparing automatic repair"

My system won't boot up.I tried several different fixes, none worked. If I try to get into safe mode, after the "preparing automatic repair" screen, where usually the blue screen should follow,I just get a blank black screen without anything on it.If I start up the PC, it usually starts up until the black screen with the blue windows icon and the few rotating dots to show that it's loading.But even after hours of waiting nothing happens.I don't know what to do now, since I can't find any fix which I didn't already try.[moved from de-de]

:)

Paul Scheck00, Sep 18, 2022

2. preparing automatic repair

Hi Sanjay,

Preparing automatic repair appears when something goes wrong with your PC and the system attempts to resolve it by itself. Upon checking the Community, we have found a related thread which includes a suggestion that can resolve your issue.
    You can refer to this
    link
    and check out the response of Sudharshan M K, one of our forum moderators. From there, you can follow the steps to
    perform start up repair from Windows Recovery Environment.

Get back to us should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 18, 2022
  3. Zaramoku Win User
    Preparing Automatic Repair

My son's Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL has been stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for over a week now. I can't followed any steps listed for remedying it because the computer doesn't respond to any instructions, like holding F8 or even booting from a USB, at all. Has anyone ideas or it's time to discard this 5-year old laptop?

Zaramoku, Sep 18, 2022
  4. philc43 Win User

No response after "preparing automatic repair"

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

No response after "preparing automatic repair"

1. No response after "preparing automatic repair" - Similar Threads - response preparing automatic

2. No response after "preparing automatic repair"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No response after "preparing automatic repair": My system won't boot up.I tried several different fixes, none worked. If I try to get into safe mode, after the "preparing automatic repair" screen, where usually the blue screen should follow,I just get a blank black screen without anything on it.If I start up the PC, it...
  3. No response after "preparing automatic repair"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No response after "preparing automatic repair": My system won't boot up.I tried several different fixes, none worked. If I try to get into safe mode, after the "preparing automatic repair" screen, where usually the blue screen should follow,I just get a blank black screen without anything on it.If I start up the PC, it...
  4. preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    preparing automatic repair: how can i fix this. my lenovo laptop wont proceed into doing anything.it is stuck on preparing automatic repair with the lenovo logo on black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-automatic-repair/00dfc785-17ca-45c3-be01-bbd83083c187
  5. Preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preparing for automatic repair: At start-up I get to prepare endless auto repair. Reboot with the wireless usb for both keyboard and mouse and it will start Windows 10 smoothly. Plug in the USB and let's go. I updated the drivers and removed the drivers, but still can't get the boot to go with the USBs....
  6. Preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing automatic repair: Today I restarted my laptop and it said starting auto repair and then went to a black screen. Everything I read says to get into safe mode but unable to even get it to boot up. I have tried all the rest options such as power on/off 3 times etc but it will not boot up to even...
  7. Preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing for automatic repair: How can I fix this one? Any help please. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-for-automatic-repair/8d725a96-d6f9-4d3a-a11b-22c4c3a92e21
  8. preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    preparing automatic repair: I had problem from yesterday please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-automatic-repair/31b78d43-40c7-4d49-8be0-8ab210cc4010
  9. Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing Automatic Repair: Buenos dias, tengo una ACER Modelo N16Q2 con Win 10. La misma entro en la condicion que indica "Preparing Automatic Repair" y de alli no sale. Podria alguno ayudarme con algun procedimiento para ojala poder repara lo indicado. Muchas Gracias...
  10. Preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Preparing for automatic repair: hello when i turned on my computer today it started preparing for automatic repair loop. I found my d c and e drives have shuffled. What should i do to exist the preparing for automatic repair ? [IMG]...