Windows 10: No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area

Discus and support No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by X~~, Jan 31, 2023.

1. X~~
    X~~ Win User

No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area

Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and there is no any response. Then, to solve this issue, I need to "right click" the mouse in the main screen area or taskbar area, then the cursor function can become back to normal. It's like the "right click" action is an necessary activation to the mouse function but it's so weird. this issue seems happened last

:)

2. MS Windows Home Single Language, Login Screen Problem

Hi Tarik,

For us to address this issue with the login screen on your computer, we suggest that we look into the lock screen settings and turn off the background picture on sign-in. Follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key, then select Settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • On the left pane, click Lock screen.
    • Toggle off the Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen and the
      Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen options.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Mouse cursor blinking in Login-Screen and other.

Hi,

Incompatible drivers may cause issues with your mouse's performance. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? to check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Is it a wired or a wireless mouse?
    • Does the bug also happen when you use a different mouse?
    • Does the bug still happen when you plug your mouse to a different port?
    • If possible, can you check if the bug happens when you connect the mouse to a different computer?

A screenshot of the bug will also help immensely, especially when it's happening in the sign in screen. It will allow us to study the issue further.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This tool was created to find and fix common issues with devices and hardware. To access it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

1. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area - Similar Threads - response Mouse Single

2. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area: Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and...
  3. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...: Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and...
  4. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area: Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and...
  5. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...

No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...: Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and...
  6. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mouse Double-Clicks on Single Click After Sleep

Mouse Double-Clicks on Single Click After Sleep: Very strange and specific issue. Specifically every time I wake the PC up from sleep, the mouse double clicks on single inputs. The only solution is to unplug and reconnect the usb. Issue occurs on Windows 10 x64....
  8. Mouse Double-Clicks on Single Click After Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Double-Clicks on Single Click After Sleep: Very strange and specific issue. Specifically every time I wake the PC up from sleep, the mouse double clicks on single inputs. The only solution is to unplug and reconnect the usb. Issue occurs on Windows 10 x64....
  9. Single clicking mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Single clicking mouse: Using Windows 8 we could single click to open files etc. How do we do it on Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-clicking-mouse/510d0824-9f14-479e-9b9f-8bd879142c22
  10. no response for mouse clicking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no response for mouse clicking: after install the new system. everything are not response for mouse clicking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/no-response-for-mouse-clicking/bae4c39b-bfbf-472f-9856-ef8ed712a697