Windows 10: No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...

Discus and support No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by X~~, Jan 31, 2023.

1. X~~
    X~~ Win User

No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...

Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and there is no any response. Then, to solve this issue, I need to "right click" the mouse in the main screen area or taskbar area, then the cursor function can become back to normal. It's like the "right click" action is an necessary activation to the mouse function but it's so weird. this issue seems happened last

:)

2. Mouse doesn't work at login screen after W10 conversion

Hi,

I would suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    I would suggest you to update the mouse drivers from the manufacturer's site and check if the issue persist or you may also check your PC for windows updates and install al pending updates.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries on the issue above. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 31, 2023
  3. XDCash Win User
    Windows 10 Login Screen - Not recognizes any keyboard and mouse

Windows 10 Login Screen not recognizes to ANY keyboard and mouse (both wired and wireless) but when power up to start up and the keyboard is working fine before login screen.

BUT - I am able to enter BIOS (keyboard working fine) and Acer Recovery Program (pressed by ALT + F10) and both keyboard and mouse working fine.

ONLY Login Screen not working where I have to type in password to unlock screen, however the keyboard’s number lock light went off when got on that screen, before that - it was light on while I am on BIOS and Recovery Program.

This not even make sense.

However, I tried those list.

• System restore (failed third times).
    • Refresh PC (failed).
    • Startup Repair (failed).
    • Tried go on safe mode but keyboard and mouse not recognizing.
    • I tried unplug both usb and restart without it until login screen open and reconnect both keyboard and mouse, still not recognizing.

I tried everything, seem nothing work at the login screen.

Any advice?

XDCash, Jan 31, 2023
  4. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...

USB Mouse not responsive - Windows 10

Usb mouse not responsive. Takes many clicks to acknowledge just a single click. Sometimes a long click will work and sometimes nothing happens. I have tried different usb ports, tried a new mouse and the same thing happens. Windows troubleshooter says
    mouse is working fine. It's almost impossible to get anything done on the PC. Any suggestions?

Carmen BPR, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...

1. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for... - Similar Threads - response Mouse Single

2. Mouse click only click! does not work on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse click only click! does not work on login screen: Hello,I have a PC where mouse clicks do not work on the login screen. The mouse pointer is there, it moves, and the things I move it over react to it background color. When I click the mouse, however, nothing happens. This affects everything on the login screen, such as the...
  3. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area: Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and...
  4. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...: Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and...
  5. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area: Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and...
  6. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen areaBut works for...: Hi there, before and after login into window10, I have only one chance to do the "left click" action, after just 1 effective "left click" in any area in the main screen or in the taskbar, then the cursor is totally disabled. like, I can "left click" any icon on the screen and...
  7. No response for Mouse Single Click beforeand after login in main screen area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mouse click no longer works on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mouse click no longer works on login screen: All of a sudden a few days ago clicking the mouse when starting-up the laptop stopped working. Luckily, I remembered that in old versions of windows you sometimes used to have to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to bring up the login screen. That does indeed work. If I hadn't remembered...
  9. Single clicking mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Single clicking mouse: Using Windows 8 we could single click to open files etc. How do we do it on Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-clicking-mouse/510d0824-9f14-479e-9b9f-8bd879142c22
  10. no response for mouse clicking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no response for mouse clicking: after install the new system. everything are not response for mouse clicking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/no-response-for-mouse-clicking/bae4c39b-bfbf-472f-9856-ef8ed712a697