Windows 10: No response on top left corner

Discus and support No response on top left corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with top left corner of the screen. I can put I mouse there, but when I click nothing happens... It is a small area. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LinoRužić, May 28, 2020.

1. No response on top left corner

Hello,

I have a problem with top left corner of the screen. I can put I mouse there, but when I click nothing happens... It is a small area. Please send me an advice how to solve the problem. It started happening two days ago.

Thank you

:)

LinoRužić, May 28, 2020

2. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, May 28, 2020
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

No

No

It started a couple of days ago

RalphHill1, May 28, 2020
  4. No response on top left corner

duplicate screen in top left corner

How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner

KarenPowers1, May 28, 2020
Thema:

No response on top left corner

1. No response on top left corner - Similar Threads - response top left

2. windows 11 top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 top left corner: Hello ... windows 11 top left corner of every window is selected automatically even if no window is opend and i am at desktop the first icon at top left corner is selected and it happens sometimes and one restart fixes the issue but again it happens and i bought my laptop...
  3. windows 11 top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 top left corner: Hello ... windows 11 top left corner of every window is selected automatically even if no window is opend and i am at desktop the first icon at top left corner is selected and it happens sometimes and one restart fixes the issue but again it happens and i bought my laptop...
  4. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  5. unresponsive screen top left corner

unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  6. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  7. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  8. why is there a box in the top left corner

why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  9. duplicate screen in top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838
  10. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...