Windows 10: no response

Discus and support no response in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Fed up with W10, Reset computer to put W7 back but W10 reappeared without the use of my mouse and keyboard .*Mad 51478 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boskey, May 25, 2016.

1. boskey Win User

no response

Fed up with W10, Reset computer to put W7 back but W10 reappeared without the use of my mouse and keyboard .*Mad

:)

boskey, May 25, 2016

2. No Error, No Connection, No Response: AT ALL!

I sent an email about this to Nokia today. I will await a response and reply with a fix if I find one. Here is the email in part as I am having the same issue and have tried EVERYTHING to resolve it to no avail. You'd think they would have resolved it
    by now after four months of the start of this thread:

System Summary:

Windows Vista (also tried on XP w/SP2)

2Gb Ram, 3800 Athlon XP, 500Gb HD, nVidia 7600

Nokia 6265i handset (firmware version below)

Nokia branded CA-53 USB Cable

512Mb MiniSD (just to see if it would help; it did not)

PC Suite 6.83.8.7 (downloaded on May 17, 2007)

Problem Summary:

- I followed precise instructions (doing nothing before told).

- When connecting cable got no response whatsoever on PC.

- Only phone asked "Use phone as storage device?" with the options "OK" and "Exit."

- Tried both answers and got no response whatsoever from phone or PC.

- Several hrs troubleshooting (solo and with Nokia)

- Clueless!

************** My Email to Tech (Redacted) ***************

My phone model is a Nokia 6265i. I'm running Windows Vista and using an authentic Nokia CA-53 cable. I have tried NUMEROUS times to connect my phone to my PC. I also tried connecting to my friend's computer (who is running XP with SP2). It wouldn't respond
    in XP either. I also tried purchasing a MiniSD card for the phone. It then at least acknowledged that there was some sort of connection to the PC, however the prompt I was getting was not that mentioned in the instructions (which I have read numerous times
    over, very carefully).

I got the prompt "Use phone as storage device?" with the options "OK" and "Exit." I have tried both responses while trying to connect to the PC Suite version 6.83.8.7 (downloaded on May 17, 2007) via the "Get Connected!" button and neither have worked. I have
    brought my phone to my service provider (Cricket Communications) to troubleshoot as well. None of my efforts have yielded any results. ANY results. I get absolutely no response from my PC whatsoever that anything has even been connected. Not even in the device
    manager or My Computer.

I have also tried two different cables. My last resort is to upgrade the phone firmware which is currently version:

V HL100V1000.nep

17-05-06

RM-66

(c)NMP

listed in exactly that way on the phone. But I do not believe this should be a problem. Or perhaps something is wrong with the phone itself, but I do not see how that could be either.

I have not made some stupid simple mistake such as plugging in the cable during installation either. I have been through this numerous times, with & without Nokia tech support via phone.

I am STRONGLY inclined to blame the software. I think that PC Suite 6.83.8.7 is not as Vista compatible (or XP for that matter) as stated on the download site.

graceoverall---01, May 25, 2016
  3. No Error, No Connection, No Response: AT ALL!

Miksu,

Great ideas, thank you. I have two USB cables, both of which I have tried on my computer and my friends. Unless I got two bad cables in a row, I somewhat doubt it is the cause of my problem but it is still possible.

I haven't yet tried any other form of connecting to my PC though I plan to borrow a neighbors Bluetooth USB Dongle tonight if I can and see if that works. I don't think any of my friends have a Nokia that uses the same cable, but I could check that too I guess.

Any other suggestions will still be appreciated as I really doubt that these will solve the problem. On the other hand, you MAY BE RIGHT about my USB port on my phone. It is possible that it could be damaged, though I have used the same port with a headset
    and that worked. It might be that it was using a different pin configuration though. I also plan to try resetting to factory settings, and flashing/updating the firmware if I can find an authorized service agent of Nokia in my area. My cell provider may be
    able to help me in that regard, but it would be a couple weeks because they have to wait for a special data cable.

I appreciate all the advice. Any other ideas would still be welcome because I think there have been a few others who have had trouble with my particular model of phone. A funny thing is that my phone model doesn't seem to be listed as compatible with PC Suite,
    but Nokia told me it was. Hopefully it's just a typo.

graceoverall---01, May 25, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

no response

If USB connected try different USB positions on computer.

dencal, May 25, 2016
  5. boskey Win User
    Hi tried that , I have fixed the problem I am now running Windows 7 . Thanks

boskey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

no response

1. no response - Similar Threads - response

2. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  3. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  4. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Account locked and no response

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account locked and no response: My account was locked a little over a week ago on 4/10. Via the login site, I was told to appeal my account, being suspended for "Violating Code of Conduct". I did so and I sent over 3 forms now. After doing some research on the Microsoft community, a lot of people have the...
  6. Account locked and no response

Account locked and no response: My account was locked a little over a week ago on 4/10. Via the login site, I was told to appeal my account, being suspended for "Violating Code of Conduct". I did so and I sent over 3 forms now. After doing some research on the Microsoft community, a lot of people have the...
  7. Keyboard malfunctioning, no response while playing games on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard malfunctioning, no response while playing games on PC: Some of the keys in my keyboard does not respond immediately after I press when playing some of the video games. I’m using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9, and the problem occured recently. For example, sometimes I could not press the “d” and the “s” keys, and if I want those keys...
  8. Keyboard malfunctioning, no response while playing games on PC

Keyboard malfunctioning, no response while playing games on PC: Some of the keys in my keyboard does not respond immediately after I press when playing some of the video games. I’m using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9, and the problem occured recently. For example, sometimes I could not press the “d” and the “s” keys, and if I want those keys...
  9. store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response.: i have just done a full wipe and reinstall of windows 10, ive updated my graphic drivers, but when i try to get onto steam website to download it i get "store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response."i followed a guide using notepad to delete a line from the host file but...
  10. store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response.

store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response.: i have just done a full wipe and reinstall of windows 10, ive updated my graphic drivers, but when i try to get onto steam website to download it i get "store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response."i followed a guide using notepad to delete a line from the host file but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. choices.trustarc