Windows 10: No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY?

Discus and support No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY? Memory Integrity will not start....NEW computer. HP 17....... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tjhlan, Jan 4, 2020.

1. tjhlan Win User

No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY?

Memory Integrity will not start....NEW computer. HP 17....

:)

tjhlan, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Jorge Tan Win User

offline scan by win defender

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern with Windows Defender, follow the steps below:

• Open the Run window by pressing Window + R button.
    • Then type services.msc and hit "Enter".
    • Look for Windows defender service in the list and right click on it and select start.
    • Once Windows defender is opened try to do the offline scan on that window.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Just performed a Windows Defender Offline scan and the system rebooted afterwards. How can I check the results since the scan did not indicate any results from the offline scan?

win10freak, Jan 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY? - Similar Threads - results Defender Offline

2. I run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan on Windows 11, but there are no results. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan on Windows 11, but there are no results. Why?: The offline scan initiates, but it never reaches 100%. At around 94%, the scan appears to end and the computer turns on. When I go to Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Current Threats, there is no record of the offline scan and so there are no scan results....
  3. I run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan on Windows 11, but there are no results. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan on Windows 11, but there are no results. Why?: The offline scan initiates, but it never reaches 100%. At around 94%, the scan appears to end and the computer turns on. When I go to Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Current Threats, there is no record of the offline scan and so there are no scan results....
  4. Offline Defender scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Offline Defender scan: Running Windows 10 and I am trying to do an Offline Defender scan, PC restarts and I then get a blue screen asking me to choose my keyboard layout, but I cant select anything or move away from screen. What's happening?...
  5. I can't find the Defender Offline scan results.

I can't find the Defender Offline scan results.: Hello. I started an offline scan using the Windows Defender in offline mode. The scan was successful, but I dint gat notification, and Windows didnt open a .txt file where the results are. I checked the following path:Windows Defender -> Virus & threat protection ->...
  6. Defender offline scan

Defender offline scan: Hi Where can I find the scan results report following a Defender Offline Scan ? Tony https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-offline-scan/cdc1325b-cfd4-44d5-a7fe-3956d0715fb4
  7. no scan results for defender offline scan

no scan results for defender offline scan: After performing an offline scan, after rebooting I cannot find the results for the scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-scan-results-for-defender-offline-scan/cf4765f0-7e06-4d9d-a736-39f1b8e4c695
  8. Defender Offline scan

Defender Offline scan: Morning My system seemed very slow to boot this morning - blank screen no connection cable displayed. After it booted I ran a full system scan with no problems. I then ran the Defender offline scan takes about 15 minutes to run. The scan appeared to take about 5-6 minutes....
  9. Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

Windows Defender Offline Scan results?: Just did a Windows Defender Offline Scan and wondering what the results are? All it showed during the scan was how many files are being scanned and the percentage completed. That is all. Even if no threats were detected, at least it should notify that no threats were...
  10. Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Windows Defender Offline scan results?: Just performed a Windows Defender Offline scan and the system rebooted afterwards. How can I check the results since the scan did not indicate any results from the offline scan? 129683