Windows 10: No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo

Discus and support No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While playing a game, the power card was reached. I did not receive any reward. When I played the next game, the power card was reset to 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LarryArnold, Dec 23, 2018.

1. No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo

While playing a game, the power card was reached. I did not receive any reward. When I played the next game, the power card was reset to 1.

***Modified title from: microsoft bingo***

:)

LarryArnold, Dec 23, 2018

2. power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

I have filled multi-able power cards and have yet to receive any rewards .is there some thing else i must do to claim them or is this game not worth the time playing?

silverscime, Dec 23, 2018
  3. power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

I have the exact same issue and ive reloaded game dozens of times on top of everything else ive tried or been suggested i do.....the 15 an then 40 an then the last is 100 yet STILL absolutely no rewards. I been playing for so long thinking maybe i need
    to reach all 3 of them but no, the directions are pretty clear on how it works so im discouraged how once again there's never a solution to the problem or refund us something or sumthin so wats the point in even playing the game i guess if us customers not
    that important then if ya know wad i mean ☹

HeadstrongK1LLR, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Tesityr Win User

No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo

1. No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo - Similar Threads - reward points received

2. microsoft reward points waht are they for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft reward points waht are they for: Microsoft reward point how can i use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-reward-points-waht-are-they-for/f8abf84b-4644-4b12-8803-f7a328f3d621
  3. microsoft reward points waht are they for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft reward points waht are they for: Microsoft reward point how can i use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-reward-points-waht-are-they-for/f8abf84b-4644-4b12-8803-f7a328f3d621
  4. microsoft reward points waht are they for

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Points Rewards - Points not been counted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Points Rewards - Points not been counted: Customer Services Said that the issue was one of blocking came up with this about:blank#blocked Microsoft teams working on this issue ? reference points not been counted has anyone else been given this information? One opinion was this was entanglement with Minecraft Gamers?...
  6. Reward points

Reward points: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards and all the points went missing how can i retrived my points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reward-points/ef4f9629-9171-4632-88b6-9c24fa40d0fa
  7. Reward points

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reward points: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards and all the points went missing how can i retrived my points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reward-points/ef4f9629-9171-4632-88b6-9c24fa40d0fa
  8. Microsoft Rewards Cards?

Microsoft Rewards Cards?: Hi, I just used my Microsoft rewards points on a $3 gift card and it is now on my account balance. I want to use it with in-app purchases on an app I use. There is no option to use my Microsoft account balance, all I can do is redeem a gift card code. Is there a way I could...
  9. Microsoft Reward Points

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Reward Points: Hi guys,So i live in Indonesia and i want to earn points with microsoft rewards.Unfortunately,Microsoft rewards is not available in my country.so is there a way to participate in microsoft rewards?...
  10. power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo: I have filled multi-able power cards and have yet to receive any rewards .is there some thing else i must do to claim them or is this game not worth the time playing?...