Windows 10: No Rollback driver option

Discus and support No Rollback driver option in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Camera keeps switching on and off, so I tried to update my driver and follow the instructions in the guide, but the rollback driver option is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sowmyapapaganti, Nov 7, 2018.

1. No Rollback driver option

Hi,

My Camera keeps switching on and off, so I tried to update my driver and follow the instructions in the guide, but the rollback driver option is not highli No Rollback driver option 98a7b216-575a-4156-a3b6-2d266cd88976?upload=true.png ghted. Am attaching a Screenshot, can you please help me ASAP as I have interviews going on.

:)

sowmyapapaganti, Nov 7, 2018

2. Touchpad missing from Device Manager - Toshiba Laptop Elan driver

Since the troubleshooting provided above didn't work and no available updates for your drivers, we suggest that you rollback a driver.

To rollback the driver, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

We also suggest that you contact your manufacturer for the option and suggestion that they can provide for this issue.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Is there a way to undo a driver rollback?

To resolve your concern with the mouse not working appropriately, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

Method 1: Roll back to the older driver.

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Locate your mouse or touchpad and double-click to open the Properties option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.
    Method 2: Change the mouse double click speed in the Control Panel.

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar and hit
      Enter.
    • Locate and click Mouse to change the mouse settings.
    • Locate the Double-click speed option and change it by moving the slider.
    • After you’re done, click Apply and OK to save changes and check if the issue is fixed.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 7, 2018
  4. No Rollback driver option

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

No Rollback driver option

1. No Rollback driver option - Similar Threads - Rollback driver option

2. Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update: Hello!I've been fightin with my PC for the past 3 or so hours trying to get it to start after it updated from 21H# to without my permission 22H2I have tried ALL of the following:"Continue - Exit and continue to Windows 10" - Did exactly what you'd expect: Didn't...
  3. Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update: Hello!I've been fightin with my PC for the past 3 or so hours trying to get it to start after it updated from 21H# to without my permission 22H2I have tried ALL of the following:"Continue - Exit and continue to Windows 10" - Did exactly what you'd expect: Didn't...
  4. Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Rollback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rollback: I'm deciding to rollback from Windows 11 to Windows 10, Using Windows.old folderWill it delete apps and my personal data after a rollback? I want to rollback using Recovery page in Settings btw...
  6. USB driver rollback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB driver rollback: Hello, I have an MP3 player that is not being recognized by my computer ever since a USB 3.0 extensible host controller driver update on 03JUN20. The roll back driver option is grayed out, and I can't seem to find an old version of this driver anywhere. Can anybody tell me...
  7. Rollback

Rollback: When a bad Windows build is released how long should i wait before doing a rollback? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rollback/26b95787-a0b7-4266-8998-b9067a3ae633
  8. Driver Rollback unavailable in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Rollback unavailable in Device Manager: The driver rollback is grayed out (unavailable) for devices in the Device Manager. From what I find doing a search, the user must be an "Administrator" or it will be unavailable. My account is an Administrator account. What do I have to change to fix this? 30211
  9. no rollback option

in Windows 10 Support
    no rollback option: When ever I turn my comp on it just comes up with the login I want to go back to win 7 cuz I can pt connect to internet so the only thing I have found is to roll back but I don't have optoin 6395
  10. No rollback option.

No rollback option.: I have a few issues with the Windows 10 install on my Asus X200 laptop and want to rollback to Win 8.1. However, when I go into Settings/Update and Security/Recovery the only 2 options I have are 'Reset this PC' and 'Advanced setup'. The 'Go Back to Windows 8.1' option is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. rollback driver not available

3. rollback option not available audio