Windows 10: no room on hard drive

Discus and support no room on hard drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; no i do not want to save updates to diferent computer. this computer has no room on it for up dates, so store the on a flash drive. or deleat windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by laszlohalmagyi, Sep 17, 2018.

1. no room on hard drive

no i do not want to save updates to diferent computer. this computer has no room on it for up dates, so store the on a flash drive. or deleat windows 10.

:)

laszlohalmagyi, Sep 17, 2018

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 17, 2018
  3. little cat, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Mathragh Win User

no room on hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

no room on hard drive

1. no room on hard drive - Similar Threads - room hard drive

2. Trying to delete a project folder that is taking up room on my hard drive. I don't have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to delete a project folder that is taking up room on my hard drive. I don't have...: I'm simply trying to delete an old project folder. Initially it says I need Administrator permission to delete the folder. Weird since it's just a React Native project folder, but whatever, I hit Continue. Items start deleting, get to the very last file, and it says:"You...
  3. Trying to delete a project folder that is taking up room on my hard drive. I don't have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to delete a project folder that is taking up room on my hard drive. I don't have...: I'm simply trying to delete an old project folder. Initially it says I need Administrator permission to delete the folder. Weird since it's just a React Native project folder, but whatever, I hit Continue. Items start deleting, get to the very last file, and it says:"You...
  4. light room

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    light room: huijhbijkhik https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-room/af6f1984-5058-4477-92e1-4f8e0ae61783
  5. Laptop w/32 GB Drive - Not Room to Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop w/32 GB Drive - Not Room to Update: I teach Windows 10 at the Senior Citizens Center. When possible, students bring their laptops to class so they can learn on their own machines. I've helped several of them update Windows 10; however, one student has a laptop with only a 32 GB "hard drive" that says there's...
  6. lots of room on C Drive for 1903

lots of room on C Drive for 1903: [ATTACH] i always get this message that i need to have at least 10gb on USB Drive and make more room and C Drive.. i want the update on my ssd not on a USB... lol...
  7. Windows 10 custom re-install, not enough room on the hard drive

Windows 10 custom re-install, not enough room on the hard drive: Hi After the last windows 10 update, I was not able to log into the system. I tried to revert the update. Now Windows does not start at all and asking for an installation CD or bootable USB. I created a USB drive and tried to perform a custom installation to save my files....
  8. No room on small c: drive

No room on small c: drive: I have no room to install newest windows update on my c: drive. I have another drive via a card that has 27 Gbytes available but I have no more room available on the c: drive. I have removed everything but still need to get 3,55 Gbytes. Can I remove some of the system...
  9. hard drives.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard drives.: my question is if you are using more than 1 hard drive in your computer I run 3 ops on 3 different drives. when you down load the new win 10 can you install on any drive in your computer? or only the one you signed up for the new down load from Microsoft on? 7597
  10. No room on C:

in Windows 10 Support
    No room on C:: Just noticed my C: drive is full. Is there anything in Win10 (or recommended other software) to give a breakdown of what is using what? By folder... to get an idea what can be deleted ? Thanks. 66539