Windows 10: No rotation, can't use stylus

Discus and support No rotation, can't use stylus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello folks! I have a dell Inspiron 7500 2-in-1 with Windows 10m, version 18363. It is supposed to be able to use a stylus similar to the surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicoloFerretti, Jan 29, 2021.

1. No rotation, can't use stylus

Hello folks!

I have a dell Inspiron 7500 2-in-1 with Windows 10m, version 18363. It is supposed to be able to use a stylus similar to the surface pen and auto-rotate when it is physically rotated, but it does not. Moreover, there is no option for "rotation lock," either in the control center or settings. I can go into settings and manually rotate the screen.

:)

NicoloFerretti, Jan 29, 2021
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      No rotation, can't use stylus [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 29, 2021
  4. No rotation, can't use stylus

stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

No rotation, can't use stylus

1. No rotation, can't use stylus - Similar Threads - rotation can't stylus

2. Can't rotate USB camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't rotate USB camera: I have moved house and have to set up my USB camera to hang upside down from a shelf in my new place. This turns my webcam image upside down. While I do have manycam I can not rely on this as a work around as one of the sites I have to work on does not support webcam feeds...
  3. Can't rotate USB camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't rotate USB camera: I have moved house and have to set up my USB camera to hang upside down from a shelf in my new place. This turns my webcam image upside down. While I do have manycam I can not rely on this as a work around as one of the sites I have to work on does not support webcam feeds...
  4. Can't rotate USB camera

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stylus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus: I am looking for a stylus for this. I recently got the Acer SA5-271 and it didn't come with a stylus/pen. I need it to take notes in class. I am having an extremely hard time to find a stylus / pen for this. I would prefer the OEM stylus NP.STY1A.005 or preferably the newer...
  6. lost stylus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost stylus: if I lost my stylus is there a way to track it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus/be0f38b6-d410-466d-8ad8-0c7c12a74272
  7. stylus not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stylus not working: i have the lenovo pen 1 it stop working it says its fully charged but operating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus-not-working/cdad474e-5d68-4eb1-b6bd-6c3b0e7a119e
  8. stylus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stylus: how do i use the stylus instead of my finger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus/00467e1b-a312-45f8-9235-d1c25a98edb2
  9. Looking for a stylus

Looking for a stylus: I have an RCA Cambio 2 in 1. I know it’s not that great but I’m looking for a stylus pen. I’m hoping to find a compatible fine too stylus for it. Are there any Bluetooth pens that will work across all programs? Not just Microsoft Ink. My last resort is to get discs for my jot...
  10. rotating pictures using shortcuts

rotating pictures using shortcuts: google gets me this: Rotate images using keyboard shortcuts And if you prefer to use keyboard shortcuts to rotate pictures, after selecting picture files that you want to rotate, press Alt key, press JP, press RL to rotate left and press RR to rotate right. --------------...