Windows 10: No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet

Discus and support No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,I have already seen some topics with the same problem. Nobody knows why this important feature has been removed from the app. Anyway as far as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bartekwind, May 17, 2022.

1. No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet

Hi there,I have already seen some topics with the same problem. Nobody knows why this important feature has been removed from the app. Anyway as far as I undesrtand I will have to find other app with rotation feature avaible. Anyone knows which app has this? For explanation, I need this for the tablet, because when I rotate the tablet vertically, camera app is rotated automatically and gives a file an 90 degrees flag.

:)

bartekwind, May 17, 2022
  2. lakshi Win User

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

I don't understand what you say, I temporarily uninstalled the camera app, now how do I install the drivers I exported from windows8 on device manager if there is no 'imaging devices' on the list?

lakshi, May 17, 2022
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade? - Windows 10 Forums

Except using the camera drivers instead, obviously. The built-in Windows 10 camera app is very finicky on this tablet. Not sure if maybe a third party camera app would work better. I don't ever actually use the tablet cameras (although I am going to travel soon with the Navy, so might use Skype in the future with it) but it does bug me when something doesn't work when it is supposed to.

NavyLCDR, May 17, 2022
  4. jds63 Win User

No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, May 17, 2022
Thema:

No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet

1. No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet - Similar Threads - Rotation feature anymore

2. Rotate Camera in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rotate Camera in Windows 10: In Windows 11, there is an option in the settings to rotate the camera. This rotation will be applied to any program that uses the camera, even if the rotation option is not available in that application. Any third-party software that supports camera rotation does this...
  3. Rotate Camera in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotate Camera in Windows 10: In Windows 11, there is an option in the settings to rotate the camera. This rotation will be applied to any program that uses the camera, even if the rotation option is not available in that application. Any third-party software that supports camera rotation does this...
  4. Rotate Camera in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet: Hi there,I have already seen some topics with the same problem. Nobody knows why this important feature has been removed from the app. Anyway as far as I undesrtand I will have to find other app with rotation feature avaible. Anyone knows which app has this? For explanation,...
  6. How To Rotate Windows Camera?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How To Rotate Windows Camera?: The internal Camera app in Windows 10 used to have a Camera Rotation feature, but Microsoft took it away, because their motto is "If it ain't broke, break it." I saw them post on here saying the users didn't need that feature because now Rotation is automatic. But I need it....
  7. Camera Rotation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Rotation: Help I have a Acer One 10 Tablet i dont use my camera much but today i wanted to use it and i have a problem with it the camera screen only will rotate to 90 Degrees and it will not do a 180 Degree so when i try to take a photo it is showing 90 degree facing the left. any...
  8. Camera rotation on camera app

Camera rotation on camera app: Hi, I'm using the camera app and my webcam as a visualiser for teaching. However, as I have docked it, I need to rotate the image as the camera is upside down. There doesn't seem to be this feature available on the camera app in Windows.........any suggestions?! Many...
  9. i can't rotate the camera on my bush tablet.

i can't rotate the camera on my bush tablet.: My bush tablet will not rotate from landscape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-rotate-the-camera-on-my-bush-tablet/e2b9e32b-d8cd-4eeb-8b91-68b07eea9d9a
  10. Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?: I recently picked up a Nextbook 10 and, after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8, the screen rotation no longer works. I've googled the problem and found some older posts. Has there been any update? I found another post from a Microsoft site where someone provided a link to his...