Windows 10: No safe boot options - HP Pavilion G7 - Windows 10

Discus and support No safe boot options - HP Pavilion G7 - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently June 21-20 updated Win 10 on my HP Pavilion g7 laptop. The update crashed and I ended up having to reinstall Win 10. Unfortunately my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M.C.Jackson, Jul 8, 2020.

1. No safe boot options - HP Pavilion G7 - Windows 10

I recently June 21-20 updated Win 10 on my HP Pavilion g7 laptop. The update crashed and I ended up having to reinstall Win 10. Unfortunately my restore points weren't accessible so I couldn't restore. I accessed the HP troubleshoot options "esc" at boot and was looking for the safe boot option, which, is supposed to be in the "other options" under troubleshoot. I do not have that option available. The HP website is totally useless as they do not provide any information/support for my laptop. It does not even recognize my model or serial number. There are no drivers, BIOS updates, nothing!!

My question is how do I restore the safe boot options? Are they controlled by the BIOS or Win 10? I updated the BIOS some years back and I still have the file.

:)

M.C.Jackson, Jul 8, 2020
  2. My89SHO Win User

Overclocking HP Pavilion G7 with I3-2330M processor overclocking?

*Cool No safe boot options - HP Pavilion G7 - Windows 10 :cool:i have a new hp pavilion g7. it has an i3-2330m processor. is it possible to unlock it to overclock a little. i heard something about a jumper inside on the mainboard that has to be switched. any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you!

My89SHO, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    HP Pavilion G7 Laptop Problem

Okay so the install worked now to find Drivers for Windows 7 as HP does not support W7 for the G7 -2320dx

Jetster, Jul 8, 2020
  4. zanlap Win User

No safe boot options - HP Pavilion G7 - Windows 10

HP Pavilion g7, Windows 10 graphich problem

Hello

I reserved windows 10 on my computer HP pavilion g7 and I got the upgrade and i did i upgradet it it was all normal until i tryed to play a game i cant it semes like that 1 graphich card doesnt work. I tryed a lot of thinks but nothing works can someone help
    me please?

zanlap, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

No safe boot options - HP Pavilion G7 - Windows 10

1. No safe boot options - HP Pavilion G7 - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - safe boot options

2. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  3. hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10: is the hp pavilion a6857c worth upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-a6857c-to-windows-10/6b1da318-4754-4c87-a4c5-be06e12271c7
  4. HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.: I have tried the recommended method of hard shut down repeated after the logo and spinning wheel appear and it reaches the 'preparing automatic repair' stage. That is where it stays. I have left it on that screen for up to 15 hours at one stage, and nothing happens, therefore...
  5. HP Pavilion TOUCHPAD NO SWITCH OFF OPTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion TOUCHPAD NO SWITCH OFF OPTION: After the Windows update I can't switch off Touchpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touchpad-no-switch-off-option/c3972090-4b5f-4cdd-a8bf-542ce7033c6c
  6. HP Pavilion pc won't boot in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion pc won't boot in windows 10: My HP Pavilion pc won't boot into Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-pc-wont-boot-in-windows-10/85a71c10-5b57-44c9-9560-4fcbf280bac4
  7. Safe Boot option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe Boot option: Accidentally I pressed something in a menu where we can select Safe Boot option. Now, the command prompt keeps booting. I want the normal booting back. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-boot-option/6533ad9f-8598-4bde-89e1-616f7f42c7a5
  8. HP Pavilion g7 fan runs slow and speeds-up in an endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion g7 fan runs slow and speeds-up in an endless loop: I recently replace a fan in my HP Pavilion g7 laptop and updated to Windows 10. Now my laptop starts in an endless loop of fan speeding up and slowing down and speeding up?...
  9. Volume from speakers on HP laptop too low. Pavilion G7 1260us

Volume from speakers on HP laptop too low. Pavilion G7 1260us: Sound is too low frm speakers on my HP Pavilion G7 1260us laptop. It has always been softer than I'd like but seems to have changed lower in volume. I've run troubleshooter. The driver is September 4, 2019 in device manager. Driver is 10.0.17763.737 I have another...
  10. HP Pavilion and Windows 10

HP Pavilion and Windows 10: I've had my HP Pavilion for about two years with Windows 10 preinstalled. I bought a Logitech bluetooth keyboard and a Surface bluetooth mouse with it. They worked perfectly for about 6 months but after automatic windows updates they started to work intermittently and now...