Windows 10: No scan history even i did a scan

Discus and support No scan history even i did a scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, So, i was doing a scan and i clicked on view history and it shows no protection history and i even did 3-4 scans but still it shows like that.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SAKETH REDDY, Feb 28, 2021.

1. No scan history even i did a scan

Hi,

So, i was doing a scan and i clicked on view history and it shows no protection history and i even did 3-4 scans but still it shows like that. That means my computer got virus? Please reply

:)

SAKETH REDDY, Feb 28, 2021

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Windows Defender How to view Scan History

Hello John,

You may check the the scan history by following these steps:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Click Virus & threat protection.
    • Select the Scan history label.

No scan history even i did a scan 897fe56b-61d4-4ce1-9416-41720af6273e?upload=true.jpg

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 28, 2021
  4. No scan history even i did a scan

Windows Defender Scans

According to the Event Viewer, a Windows Defender Scan is listed it as "Scan Type: Antimalware." Does that include all threats?

When I do a manual scan, and then go to see the results, the results aren't there and the Scan history usually only lists an automatic scan done at a previous time, and I have to go tot he event viewer to see it. Is there a tool that will allow me to easily view only scans?

Also, is a quick scan sufficient? What does a scan of the OS drive do that is different that the quick scan?

kitpzyxmsir, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

No scan history even i did a scan

1. No scan history even i did a scan - Similar Threads - scan history did

2. File history scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File history scan: I scanned my windows file history and it reported my device exceeded the recommendation from windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-scan/90cab54d-92b9-44b9-b769-deb4ee6f04cc
  3. File history scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File history scan: I scanned my windows file history and it reported my device exceeded the recommendation from windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-scan/90cab54d-92b9-44b9-b769-deb4ee6f04cc
  4. File history scan

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Offline scan history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Offline scan history: Hi, I just did an offline scan and realised that my "last scan" was a quick scan done several weeks pior. Is it normal that offline scans don't appear as the "last scan" or did something go wrong?...
  6. Scan and Repair File History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan and Repair File History: Hello,My File History Drive, an external hard drive, says that it needed to be repaired. I pressed the repair button and a message appeared stating: Error Checking SSD D Scanning and repairing After hours of operation, no minimum progress is shown on the message's progress...
  7. Scan and Repair File History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scan and Repair File History: Hello,My File History Drive, an external hard drive, says that it needed to be repaired. I pressed the repair button and a message appeared stating: Error Checking SSD D Scanning and repairing After hours of operation, no minimum progress is shown on the message's progress...
  8. Scan and Repair File History

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. no history in scan history after defender scan 2x

no history in scan history after defender scan 2x: scan done..i watched it....no results.....eufi downloaded now says unknown update downloaded what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-history-in-scan-history-after-defender-scan-2x/5b612db7-d14e-4fcd-9e63-f4c08e3bae64
  10. view scan history

view scan history: Where is the Windows Defender scan history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/view-scan-history/c6a07c60-51eb-4e3e-a74d-c2e7e3a8d94f"