Windows 10: NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had purchased an Espon 2700 All In One printer. There's a WiFi Direct option. When I try to connect said printer to my computer through the WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoanneWatson63, Jul 31, 2020.

1. NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

I had purchased an Espon 2700 All In One printer. There's a WiFi Direct option. When I try to connect said printer to my computer through the WiFi Direct, Windows 10 tells me to follow the instructions on the printer. ONE MAJOR STUPID PROBLEM!!!!!!! There's NO SCREEN on my printer to follow any instructions to have it connect to the computer.

Sooooooo… HOW CAN I CONNECT A WIFI DIRECT PRINTER TO A COMPUTER WITH A NONEXISTANT SCREEN?!

Yes, I'm VERY mad. I'm also VERY frustrated, too.

:)

JoanneWatson63, Jul 31, 2020

2. The instruction at 0x000000

Hi,

To better assist you with this issue, may we know the following:

• Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

You can also follow the steps below to isolate this issue:

• Perform a
      clean boot
      on the computer.
    • Since you are using Windows 10, we suggest that you run Windows Defender.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!! :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!! :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Jul 31, 2020
  4. NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Random screen blackout, sometimes followed by a crash

Hi Sam,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it works:

Method 1: I suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Un-install and re-install latest display drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the display drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.

• Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

1. NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - SCREEN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

2. I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?: So I went to the eventvwr.exe then to Applications and Service Logs, then to Microsoft, followed by Windows and was supposed to go to Immersive-Shell folder from there.... only problem being... there is no immersive-shell folder. I don't know what to do from here. Help...
  3. I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?: So I went to the eventvwr.exe then to Applications and Service Logs, then to Microsoft, followed by Windows and was supposed to go to Immersive-Shell folder from there.... only problem being... there is no immersive-shell folder. I don't know what to do from here. Help...
  4. Got a black screen after doing a security update, followed the instructions for a safe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a black screen after doing a security update, followed the instructions for a safe...: Did a security update on my Lenovo laptop and now I’ve got a black screen. I’ve tried to safe start but it won’t load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-black-screen-after-doing-a-security-update/a33ccd3e-5308-4ca3-881a-79bbbe5922c1
  5. Got a black screen after doing a security update, followed the instructions for a safe...

Got a black screen after doing a security update, followed the instructions for a safe...: Did a security update on my Lenovo laptop and now I’ve got a black screen. I’ve tried to safe start but it won’t load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-black-screen-after-doing-a-security-update/a33ccd3e-5308-4ca3-881a-79bbbe5922c1
  6. Followed A "Helpers" Instructions - PC Won't Stop BSoDing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Followed A "Helpers" Instructions - PC Won't Stop BSoDing: I followed the instructions of the first response on this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-keeps-trying-to-install/0f38210a-c6f2-402c-b0f4-7933fbb6ddd9And now my PC is broken!!! It keeps crashing to BSoD, with the error Critical...
  7. Followed A "Helpers" Instructions - PC Won't Stop BSoDing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Followed A "Helpers" Instructions - PC Won't Stop BSoDing: I followed the instructions of the first response on this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-keeps-trying-to-install/0f38210a-c6f2-402c-b0f4-7933fbb6ddd9And now my PC is broken!!! It keeps crashing to BSoD, with the error Critical...
  8. Followed A "Helpers" Instructions - PC Won't Stop BSoDing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Followed A "Helpers" Instructions - PC Won't Stop BSoDing

10. Shut down problem with the following instruction and info.........

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down problem with the following instruction and info.........: "The instruction at 0x00B2B4F1 referenced memory@0x0000001s. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program." Did search and a Community posting on Wiki suggested using Tech Utilities 2.0 to identify the solution and fix it. I backed up my registry and let it...