Windows 10: No screenshot folder in picture folder.

Discus and support No screenshot folder in picture folder. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All my screenshots are going to onedrive. I have stopped the auto upload but there is no screenshot folder in C drive/ Pictures. How do I fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johnreese1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. No screenshot folder in picture folder.

All my screenshots are going to onedrive. I have stopped the auto upload but there is no screenshot folder in C drive/ Pictures.

How do I fix this.

Grateful for so help. I have spent all morning with no luck. Even tried the registry fix.

Cheers

:)

johnreese1, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

No screenshot folder in picture folder.

1. No screenshot folder in picture folder. - Similar Threads - screenshot folder picture

2. Cannot Find Screenshots Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Find Screenshots Folder: I have been taking screenshots by using the Windows key and Print Screen shortcut for a while now. I know that this originally created a folder in Pictures labeled Screenshots, but I had moved the folder to another location, specifically to another folder. A few weeks ago, I...
  3. PICTURE FOLDER

PICTURE FOLDER: I HAVE A FOLDER THAT'S SHOWING 0KB, BUT I THOUGHT I SAVE THE PICTURES. I DID A SHORTCUT ON THE DESKTOP AND IT'S SHOWING NOTHING IS THERE. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN RETRIEVE IT?...
  4. Pictures folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures folders: How can I change control of pictures folder from one drive to this PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-folders/be7591b8-795e-4a35-9824-59cd3d8198a8
  5. Pictures folder

Pictures folder: Why can't I control my pictures folder in this pc and one drive has access to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-folder/47024265-db07-44a8-9838-31d5d5c0044a"
  6. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

Accidentally deleted screenshots folder: Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"...
  7. Picture folders

Picture folders: Hi guys, I've got Windows 10 and find all my picture files in my folders are displayed with Icons instead of thumbnails of the pictures themselves, which I need. How do I change this? Thanks, Grant...
  8. screenshot folder

screenshot folder: The screenshots folder disappeared and, although I manually created a new folder, the screenshots do not appear in it when I press the WIN+PrtScr buttons. It seems the PC IS taking the shots because the screen flashes, but the files are nowhere to be found....
  9. Pictures folder

Pictures folder: Somehow my "Pictures" folder has renamed itself to "Favorites". When I look at properties though it still shows "pictures". I cannot rename it either. Wondering how & why this happened??? I am using Windows 10...
  10. No "Screenshots" folder in the "Pictures" folder. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Support
    No "Screenshots" folder in the "Pictures" folder. How do I fix this?: Hello and hope this finds anyone who is reading this well. I tried to take screenshots via the WinKey+PrtSc and the Fn+WinKey+PrtSc method. As expected, the screen briefly dimmed and then reestablished normal illumination as you would expect when taking a screenshot with...