Windows 10: No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed)

Discus and support No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hola,Microsoft quiero comunicarles el problema que tengo al no poder instalar el aoe III en mi pc windows 10 el archivo uno lo abre aparece el setup de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GuillermoLoo, Oct 22, 2019.

1. No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed)

Hola,Microsoft quiero comunicarles el problema que tengo al no poder instalar el aoe III en mi pc windows 10 el archivo uno lo abre aparece el setup de instalacion pero no abre nada.

Espero que lo lean y lo tomen en consideracion para poder jugar con mi papa este entretenido juego.

PD: Bill Gates quiero saber la clave de tu exito No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed) :)

Translation:

Hello, Microsoft, I want to tell you the problem I have when I cannot install aoe III on my windows 10 pc, the file one opens, the installation setup appears but does not open anything.

I hope you read it and take it into consideration to be able to play with my dad this entertaining game.

PD: Bill Gates I want to know the key to your success No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed) :)

:)

GuillermoLoo, Oct 22, 2019

2. Can´t redeem my Age of Empires 3 CD-key

Hi Leo,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are unable to redeem the Age of Empire 3 CD-key on steam. One of which is if the CD-key is only for Windows. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Is your CD-key for Age of Empire 3 is for Windows?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to redeem the CD-key on Steam?

If you want to play the Age of Empire through steam, we recommend that you contact Steam support for options on how you will be able to play the game through Steam.

For additional assistance, you may also post this query to the Age of Empire 3 forums. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Oct 22, 2019
  3. age of empire 3 The Asian Dynasties

I have The Original Version Of Aoe3 The Asian Dynasties ( The Original CD From Microsoft ) and Yes I am install Age of empires 3 Trial not The Full Version before age Of empires 3 Asian dynasties

and i am uninstall Age of empires 3 trial and installed it again and nothing Change .

Right now i need The original version of age of empires 3 ??

Mohamed Amr Ashour, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed)

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed)

1. No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed) - Similar Threads - instala Age Empires

2. Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem: Hello,I hope you can help me. I am trying to play Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD with The War Chiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansion packs.I installed it ok with the 3 cd's I just installed, just the base game, not the expansion pack. It installs fine, by...
  3. Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem: Hello,I hope you can help me. I am trying to play Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD with The War Chiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansion packs.I installed it ok with the 3 cd's I just installed, just the base game, not the expansion pack. It installs fine, by...
  4. Age Of Empires III Definitive Edition - Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age Of Empires III Definitive Edition - Brightness: I just bought AOE III Definitive edition and running it the part is very dark. The UI looks in the correct light but the game does not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires-iii-definitive-edition-brightness/a1756a01-4e55-4d43-a930-928bd959a0ca
  5. Origianl Age of Empires 3 CD Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Origianl Age of Empires 3 CD Key: Hi Everyone I purchased Age of EMpires 3 CD back when it was release , never got around to playing it , finally have some spare time so i thought i might give it a go, i have the orignal product key on the case however i cannot seem to redeem the CD KEY on steam or the MS...
  6. Age of Empires III Warchiefs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Age of Empires III Warchiefs: Prezados, Tenho o jogo original mas perdi a serial key do jogo. Como fazer para recuperá-la? Obrigado pela ajuda. Dear, I have the original game but I lost the serial key of the game. How to get it back? Thank you for your help....
  7. Age of Empires III Won't Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires III Won't Launch: Hi, I bought a CD copy of Age of Empires III (not a steam key) and am having trouble launching the game. Everything goes smoothly during installation, but when I try to launch the game, I get the 'loading' blue circle mouse cursor for a few seconds and then nothing happens....
  8. Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]: Hello. I bought Age Of Empire III long time ago. I decided to play it online today. I had never played it online before so I had to create an Eso account but when I tried to create it I recieved error 101....
  9. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Hello \I bought Age of empires from Amazon but I cant install Amazon's downloader. I have the digital code . Can I use it on Microsoft site in order to be set ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires/0aed4443-9fc8-427b-a8c2-ab82a3ed6936
  10. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: So, I buy Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Install it...then nothing. Won't start. Game crashes every time. Reset? Done. Restart. Done. Tried to reinstall. no change. Is the computer up to it? Quad core i7 16Gb...I'd say so.......