Windows 10: No Search Suggestions from Address Bar Search - Chromium Edge

Discus and support No Search Suggestions from Address Bar Search - Chromium Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I cannot get Edge to give suggestions other than from history or favourites. I have made sure that all setting are correct in settings and even changed... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by VooDoo, Apr 10, 2020.

1. VooDoo Win User

No Search Suggestions from Address Bar Search - Chromium Edge

I cannot get Edge to give suggestions other than from history or favourites. I have made sure that all setting are correct in settings and even changed the search engines around, but it did not solve the problem.

While it's not a deal breaker for using the browser it is occasionally a pain and gets annoying.

Hope someone can help me!

Thanks

:)

VooDoo, Apr 10, 2020
  2. VooDoo Win User

No Search Suggestions In Address Bar

Hi

I cannot get Edge to show search suggestions in the address bar. I have enabled it in settings but nothing. This is not new behaviour for this version (79.0.308.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit)), but for a while now. I didn't really notice till around May till i started using this as my main browser. Any help or pointers appreciated.

Thanks

VooDoo, Apr 10, 2020
  3. How to remove history in address bar in Edge?

*Confused Thanks for the suggestions. OK, read these two, spent another round of confusion, and ask: Is this the add-on Edge Chromium your referencing? I have the native Edge that came with windows. Am STUCK on where this setting is if for a different version of the native Edge (vs Chromium). My version of Edge has 'settings/privacy & Security', lost the train from there. *Confused

mega10user, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Fabler2 Win User

How to remove history in address bar in Edge?

Might not be exactly what you want but in Edge chromium go to settings , privacy and services - address bar and turn off Show me search and site suggestions using my typed characters .

Fabler2, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. No Search Suggestions from Address Bar Search - Chromium Edge - Similar Threads - Search Suggestions Address

2. Remove Edge and Bing from Search Suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Edge and Bing from Search Suggestions: I use Windows 10, and when I open Search it's cluttered with MS Edge and Bing suggestions. I already use Edge, and have been for quite awhile. I don't use Bing. I detest it. Is there some way I can remove those suggestions? The Search function doesn't even wait for me to...
  3. Remove Edge and Bing from Search Suggestions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Edge and Bing from Search Suggestions: I use Windows 10, and when I open Search it's cluttered with MS Edge and Bing suggestions. I already use Edge, and have been for quite awhile. I don't use Bing. I detest it. Is there some way I can remove those suggestions? The Search function doesn't even wait for me to...
  4. How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar: Hi,Every time I open the search bar in windows I get this ad for microsoft edge. Does anyone know how to disable it? Pressing the x just makes it re-appear when I next click the search bar. I also cannot find any settings and I believe I have disabled suggestions everywhere...
  5. How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar: Hi,Every time I open the search bar in windows I get this ad for microsoft edge. Does anyone know how to disable it? Pressing the x just makes it re-appear when I next click the search bar. I also cannot find any settings and I believe I have disabled suggestions everywhere...
  6. How to stop Edge suggestion in windows search bar

7. How to disable Address bar Search suggestions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Address bar Search suggestions in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]While typing in the address bar, Microsoft Edge shows key phrases and links from History or Bookmarks. If you want to disable address bar search […] This article How to disable Address bar Search suggestions in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. Chromium search bar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chromium search bar: I've had this Chromium search bar since I got this PC, and when I try do something, and move my mouse cursor over the search bar, it makes a new tab, and opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/chromium-search-bar/c51e6e02-df61-45a0-9a79-e60e968147b5
  9. Edge Address bar search banner

Edge Address bar search banner: I don't want this search banner, therefore I am deleting EDGE from usage and going to Firefox. Thanks Microsoft for imposing MS software that I don't want and cant easily delete...
  10. Enable or Disable Search Suggestions in Address Bar of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Search Suggestions in Address Bar of Microsoft Edge: How to: Enable or Disable Search Suggestions in Address Bar of Microsoft Edge How to Enable or Disable Search Suggestions in Address Bar of Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is...