Windows 10: No secure connection to this website?

Discus and support No secure connection to this website? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a question you can avoid this if there is no secure connection possible Keine sichere Verbindung zu dieser Website? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Guccifake116, Jul 10, 2020.

1. No secure connection to this website?

I have a question you can avoid this if there is no secure connection possible

:)

Guccifake116, Jul 10, 2020
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jul 10, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 10, 2020
  4. No secure connection to this website?

Ethernet Connection

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would like to ask additional information that will help us in resolving the issue.

• What kind of computer are you using? Is it a desktop or a laptop?
    • Did you make any recent changes to your computer?
    • Have you tried troubleshooting the issue by yourself? If yes, what were the steps you have taken so far?

I would suggest you to try the following and check:

• Verify that the cable connects the modem to the wall jack is connected securely.
    • Verify that the cable connects the computer to the modem is attached securely at both ends.
    • Restart the router/modem.

Follow the steps and let us know if it helps.

JericDale Ort, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

No secure connection to this website?

1. No secure connection to this website? - Similar Threads - secure connection website

2. Cannot connect to websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to websites: My internet speed is fine, it's super fast, but I cannot connect to certain websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-websites/61fa1704-c3b1-4bd3-84df-abb748cda878
  3. This is not a secure connection | on all websites | Chrom/Opera?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This is not a secure connection | on all websites | Chrom/Opera?: Hi since 2 days I can't get on any website. I have already tried a lot of things but it does not help. Maybe someone here knows about the problem? Btw they are all normal https pages. I would appreciate an answer. [ATTACH] Die ist keine sichere Verbindung |...
  4. Unable to connect to a website

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to a website: Hello, I’m unable to connect to this particular [site](netcarshow.com) from Win10 (tried chrome, firefox, edge), it keeps saying ‘This site can’t be reached’. But I have no trouble connecting from my iPhone. Any idea why and how to fix it? submitted by /u/HistoricalTouch0...
  5. How to secure a website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to secure a website: How to secure website from hacking in 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-secure-a-website/5a11d117-1f45-4379-868c-6097dcad006c
  6. Secured website

Secured website: Hi This website is https security certified: https://www.assethomes.in/flats-in-kochi/. But when I visit it through internet explorer I am getting the security warning. Why is it happening?...
  7. connecting to websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting to websites: When trying to go to a website I frequently get this message: "This site can't be reached. The connection was reset." How do I fix this? My antivirus program is Charter Security Suite and I also have Windows Defender. I suspect there's something wrong with the firewall....
  8. entering info on secured websites closes website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    entering info on secured websites closes website: whenever I try to enter info or process a transaction on secured websites my screen disappears. For instance if I try to make a transfer of funds on my Banks website my screen disappears....
  9. Connecting to a website

Connecting to a website: I am trying to connect to a website I normally go to on a regular basis. Tonight I get the message, "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection". I don't know a way around it. I can get to the same website on my phone just fine. Thank you....
  10. There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

in Browsers and Email
    There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.: Hey Guys, Long time since I have been here, hope you are all well. :-) When I try to log onto my Plesk control panel I am presented with the "There is a problem with this website’s security certificate." which I have always had but there used to be a link that said "I...