Windows 10: NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

Discus and support NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10Cannot login to my network and can't view my password.My attempt ....Control panelNetwork/InternetView and Sharing CenterClick on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TxDoc, Dec 4, 2023.

1. TxDoc Win User

NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

Windows 10Cannot login to my network and can't view my password.My attempt ....Control panelNetwork/InternetView and Sharing CenterClick on NetworkWi-Fi stats boxWireless propertiesBUT NO SECURITY TAB.please help.What am I doing wrong or not doing right?Thank you very much

:)

TxDoc, Dec 4, 2023

2. Viewing the WIFI network password in Windows 10

This answer does not help me as the password box does not appear under the security tab of wireless network properties when following all your steps and there is no "show password" box to check as in previous versions of windows??? Suggestions??

Thanks.

MarkJuresich, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Windows 11 doesnt have security tab to show wifi network password characters

Per instructions i go to network and sharing and click on my wifi network. it reveals all the information and allows me to "copy" SSID information to clipboard. But there is no security tab to click and "show" the password.

This doesn't exist, there is no security tab, thus no show characters box.

1. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box.
      Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.

charleslandia, Dec 4, 2023
  4. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

wifi password

I am trying to find my wifi password, but am not able to find it.

the instructions given to me were:

Find your Wi-Fi password in Windows

Great! I can help you find your Wi-Fi password. Follow these steps:

1. Select Start > Settings > Network and Internet >
      Network and Sharing Center

1. Under the View your active networks tab, look for the network you’re connected to. Select the blue link next to
      Connections.

1. Select Wireless Properties in the pop-up window.

1. When the new pop-up window opens, navigate to the Security tab.

1. Check the box next to Show characters, and your Wi-Fi password will appear in the Network security key field.

I got to the network and sharing center, but, there was not
    View your active networks
    tab in the Network and sharing center tab.

so, how do I find my wifi password?

Ken or LindaGutierrez, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

1. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password - Similar Threads - SECURITY TAB view

2. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password: Windows 10Cannot login to my network and can't view my password.My attempt ....Control panelNetwork/InternetView and Sharing CenterClick on NetworkWi-Fi stats boxWireless propertiesBUT NO SECURITY TAB.please help.What am I doing wrong or not doing right?Thank you very much...
  3. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password: Windows 10Cannot login to my network and can't view my password.My attempt ....Control panelNetwork/InternetView and Sharing CenterClick on NetworkWi-Fi stats boxWireless propertiesBUT NO SECURITY TAB.please help.What am I doing wrong or not doing right?Thank you very much...
  4. View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key: So, basically, I noticed this glitch by accident while typing my password on the login screen. If clicked on the TAB key once, it's not possible to bring back the 'view password' button somehow. Not a huge issue, but I would like to know if it is a universal problem or is it...
  5. View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key

View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key: So, basically, I noticed this glitch by accident while typing my password on the login screen. If clicked on the TAB key once, it's not possible to bring back the 'view password' button somehow. Not a huge issue, but I would like to know if it is a universal problem or is it...
  6. Windows 11 doesnt have security tab to show wifi network password characters

Windows 11 doesnt have security tab to show wifi network password characters: Per instructions i go to network and sharing and click on my wifi network. it reveals all the information and allows me to "copy" SSID information to clipboard. But there is no security tab to click and "show" the password.This doesn't exist, there is no security tab, thus no...
  7. Word 365 View Tab View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 365 View Tab View: I was working away on a Word Document (Office 365) and all of a sudden the screen appearance changed. I suspect I must have clicked on something to make it change, but I cannot figure out what. My document is "stuck" on multiple pages. I am unable to use many of the...
  8. Network security password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network security password: I forgot my password to connect my phone to the laptop using phone as a hotspot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-security-password/650b563c-7feb-4929-b19a-3d112ba4021f
  9. Viewing the password for currently connected Wifi networks

Viewing the password for currently connected Wifi networks: Is the a way to view the password for the wifi network I am already connected to? I signed off the network with my cell phone, cannot remember the password, and would like to avoid bothering the person who knows it. My laptop is connected to the network, but I can't seem to...
  10. Viewing the password for currently connected Wifi networks

Viewing the password for currently connected Wifi networks: Is the a way to view the password for the wifi network I am already connected to? I signed off the network with my cell phone, cannot remember the password, and would like to avoid bothering the person who knows it. My laptop is connected to the network, but I can't seem to...