Windows 10: no send to options

Discus and support no send to options in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Greg, I was able to get to the notepad. My issue is when I select the folder I want to copy and go to Send to, there is no options for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rctaj, Sep 15, 2018.

1. rctaj Win User

no send to options

Hi Greg,

I was able to get to the notepad. My issue is when I select the folder I want to copy and go to Send to, there is no options for me to select. Any suggestions?

I am trying to recover files from a laptop that no longer will boot into windows. The windows recovery module does not work either.

Thanks

Rodney

:)

rctaj, Sep 15, 2018

2. How to stop Win 10 with Outlook sending attachments as Winmail.dat

Hi CMOORE100.

Welcome to the TenForums @CMOORE100

Did you clear the auto complete cache after making the changes?

File => Options => Mail => Sending Messages Section => Empty Auto Complete List (These are steps for 2013, your may be slightly different).

Once clear try resending with Plain Text.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Windows Explorer Send to only displays bluetooth option

Hi Ossie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with finding the Send to options on your operating system, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Is this issue occurred on the local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps on the computer with the issues and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, re-sign in and check if the issue persists.

Also, if you are local account try to log-in to the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: Boot the computer into Safe mode with Networking, right click on these files and check if you are able to see the Send to options.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

no send to options

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

no send to options

1. no send to options - Similar Threads - send options

2. outlook file menu is not available so I have no way to select options to make send receive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook file menu is not available so I have no way to select options to make send receive...: microsoft office 365 family. Just updated outlook app, and my file menu option or send/receive menu item both missing. Trying to get send received back, but don't have access to options, without the file button. Can you assist?...
  3. outlook file menu is not available so I have no way to select options to make send receive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook file menu is not available so I have no way to select options to make send receive...: microsoft office 365 family. Just updated outlook app, and my file menu option or send/receive menu item both missing. Trying to get send received back, but don't have access to options, without the file button. Can you assist?...
  4. I have tried set up my fingerprint as sign in option but windows send me this message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried set up my fingerprint as sign in option but windows send me this message...: I have tried set up my fingerprint as sign in option but windows send me this message "something went wrong. Try again later". 2 weeks ago. I have restart my computer and nothing change....
  5. I have tried set up my fingerprint as sign in option but windows send me this message...

I have tried set up my fingerprint as sign in option but windows send me this message...: I have tried set up my fingerprint as sign in option but windows send me this message "something went wrong. Try again later". 2 weeks ago. I have restart my computer and nothing change....
  6. Windows Fax and Scan doesn't send a fax, only pops up printer options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan doesn't send a fax, only pops up printer options.: Windows 11 Pro 22H2 - 22621.2428. Windows Fax and Scan is installed and running. The fax account is connected to a \\faxserver windows server 2012 and shows connected. Click New Fax. Type in To, Subject, and stuff in the body. Click Send.At this point, I am expecting a couple...
  7. Windows Fax and Scan doesn't send a fax, only pops up printer options.

Windows Fax and Scan doesn't send a fax, only pops up printer options.: Windows 11 Pro 22H2 - 22621.2428. Windows Fax and Scan is installed and running. The fax account is connected to a \\faxserver windows server 2012 and shows connected. Click New Fax. Type in To, Subject, and stuff in the body. Click Send.At this point, I am expecting a couple...
  8. Why is it that I do not have the option to send an email from my surface pro to someone ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that I do not have the option to send an email from my surface pro to someone ....: What is the reason I am unable to have an option to send an email to whatever the email address is from my surface pro? The reason for me asking this is when I go to the email option it is taking me to either outlook one note etc.. Is there a better way of doing this than...
  9. Why is it that I do not have the option to send an email from my surface pro to someone ....

Why is it that I do not have the option to send an email from my surface pro to someone ....: What is the reason I am unable to have an option to send an email to whatever the email address is from my surface pro? The reason for me asking this is when I go to the email option it is taking me to either outlook one note etc.. Is there a better way of doing this than...
  10. Why should Microsoft include an option in Ctrl+P to send an attachment through mail while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why should Microsoft include an option in Ctrl+P to send an attachment through mail while...: Why should Microsoft include an option in Ctrl+P to send an attachment through mail while pressing same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-should-microsoft-include-an-option-in-ctrlp-to/3e2fe583-b678-423c-9d26-f35155a66c50

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no send to options windows 10