Windows 10: no settings display or internet after restart computer

Discus and support no settings display or internet after restart computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently bought a new odys winbook 13, with windows 10 … after a month when I watched Netflix or youtube, the computer would freeze and make a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EmmaJames1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. no settings display or internet after restart computer

I have recently bought a new odys winbook 13, with windows 10 … after a month when I watched Netflix or youtube, the computer would freeze and make a buzz sound... so I was recommended to restart

now my display settings does not appear , on my desktop are two folders : removed apps, and Microsoft edge … how ever they do not allow me to re install.

Please help

Thanks

:)

EmmaJames1, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Nov 6, 2018
  4. no settings display or internet after restart computer

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

no settings display or internet after restart computer

1. no settings display or internet after restart computer - Similar Threads - settings display internet

2. Pearlescent Display After Restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pearlescent Display After Restarting?: Hi All,I recently purchased a new laptop with an NVIDIA GTX 4090 graphics card. The laptop worked really well for about a month, but after I downloaded Alan Wake 2 and the graphics update to go with it, my computer began randomly showing the display issue below upon booting...
  3. Pearlescent Display After Restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pearlescent Display After Restarting?: Hi All,I recently purchased a new laptop with an NVIDIA GTX 4090 graphics card. The laptop worked really well for about a month, but after I downloaded Alan Wake 2 and the graphics update to go with it, my computer began randomly showing the display issue below upon booting...
  4. No Internet after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet after restart: Facing this strange issue since yesterday (probably after the windows update) where the WiFi gets connected but there's no internet access.I have to unplug and replug the wifi adapter or turn on airplane mode and then connect every time to fix it. This happens after every...
  5. "No Internet" after restart

"No Internet" after restart: Hi, Recently, I found "No Internet" after reboot under "User" account. Internet access is no problem with web browser To fix it, I have to switch to "Administrator" account then back to "User", then status will back to "Connected". Therefore, what's the reason and how...
  6. Computer lost all settings after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer lost all settings after restart: I lost all my computer settings after restart on 16 April 2020. All updates seem to be current. The screen background was lost. I had to reset regional settings to what I had All files on desktop are lost mail settings in outlook, All historic data lost of Word docs...
  7. Can't connect to internet via ethernet after computer restart

Can't connect to internet via ethernet after computer restart: Computer is a Cyberpower Tracer III laptop running 64 bit Windows 10 with an Intel Core i7-9750H processor and a Realtek PCI-e GbE family ethernet controller. Every time the computer is restarted, I need to disable then re-enable the wired ethernet adapter before I can...
  8. Computer won't connect to internet after restart

Computer won't connect to internet after restart: I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update. But here's what's weird.... It will connect after I shut it down and power off. Once I do that it connects fine through the ethernet. My computer guy checked all drivers...
  9. No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup: The concern is when the user logs in for the first time in the A.M. to start the day in office; the internet icon shows internet access, but when tries to browse or access Outlook for emails. Browser ends up with the error “This Site can’t provide a secure connection – sent...
  10. Internet connection won't restart with computer restart

Internet connection won't restart with computer restart: If I am connected to the internet and need to restart my laptop (Win10) the internet is NOT reconnected when the computer reboots when restarting. Any ideas? 111650