Windows 10: No sharing tab in wifi properties.

Discus and support No sharing tab in wifi properties. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey I'm having issues with my network adapter properties where I can't see my sharing tab. I'm on a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 which was in S mode but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cybernetic9581, Oct 17, 2019.

1. No sharing tab in wifi properties.

Hey I'm having issues with my network adapter properties where I can't see my sharing tab. I'm on a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 which was in S mode but I uninstalled it with the Microsoft store app that does it for you. I don't know if that will help or not. Here is my directions to where I got,

CONTROL_PANEL>View-Network-Status-and-Tasks>Change-Adapter-Settings> Right Click "My Network">Properties

As soon as I enter in the menu it only gives me networking as a tab. I'm not trying to start a hotspot though I'm trying to do some testing with MiTM (Man In The Middle) attacks on my network. Except I can't do it without some of the critical settings in where the sharing tab should be. Once again I am not trying to start a hotspot (I just tried looking for help but I only found help with hotspots).

If anyone could help that would be the kindest of regards for me! Thank you for your time!

:)

Cybernetic9581, Oct 17, 2019

2. Sharing tab missing in Folder Properties on Windows 10

When right clicking on any folder and selecting properties, the tab "Sharing" is missing.

Things I have tried:

• Checking "Use Sharing Wizard (Recommended)" in Folder Options
    • Enabling Network discovery and Sharing in Network settings
    • Clicking Share at the top and selecting "Advanced Sharing Options"
    None of these have worked.

JacktheSmack, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties

There is no sharing under the wifi property i need. I need to set up a hotspot for my computer. Under Ethernet there is a sharing option, but I want that option underneath Wifi and not Ethernet
    No sharing tab in wifi properties. ada570bc-d27d-4f11-bdf0-c76269c86857?upload=true.png

theoldbucwild, Oct 17, 2019
  4. No sharing tab in wifi properties.

Missing Sharing Tab in Folder Properties on Windows10

H Roshan,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in folder settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Is the issue occurring with all the folder?
    • Have you tried to create a new folder and checked its properties?

I suggest you to create a new folder on the computer and check its properties for Share tab.

Also I recommend you to send the screenshot of the issue in the next post.

How to include a screenshot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please get back to us with an update on issue with missing folder properties, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

No sharing tab in wifi properties.

1. No sharing tab in wifi properties. - Similar Threads - sharing tab wifi

2. I no longer have a Security Tab on my WIFI properties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer have a Security Tab on my WIFI properties.: When I went to identify the current WIFI password for my connection, I was not able to find it. All of the google searches tell me to access the security tab under the WIFI properties. WIFI properties no longer gives me the pop up that I have used in the past. What is the new...
  3. I no longer have a Security Tab on my WIFI properties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I no longer have a Security Tab on my WIFI properties.: When I went to identify the current WIFI password for my connection, I was not able to find it. All of the google searches tell me to access the security tab under the WIFI properties. WIFI properties no longer gives me the pop up that I have used in the past. What is the new...
  4. I no longer have a Security Tab on my WIFI properties.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. no security tab in properties?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no security tab in properties?: VER: 21H1 19043.1110 There is no security tab in properties and the files and folders are padlocked, so I can't change permissions/ownership? The files are on a USB pendrive, copied from a previous PC (the whole downloads folder infact!). I've tried the: 1) Simply type Win+R...
  6. Location-tab in Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location-tab in Properties: Hallo! I am using windows10 In all my property-windows I am missing my "Location3-tab. So I can't move certain personal files in a proper way. Can someone help me with this?...
  7. No Security Tab In Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Security Tab In Properties: So I wanted to move music from my computer to a USB drive, but when I got there there was no security tab to change permissions. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Stagcraft184...
  8. Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties: There is no sharing under the wifi property i need. I need to set up a hotspot for my computer. Under Ethernet there is a sharing option, but I want that option underneath Wifi and not Ethernet[ATTACH]...
  9. Drives no longer have a 'Sharing' properties tab... Broken by update?

Drives no longer have a 'Sharing' properties tab... Broken by update?: This is a weird one... Just installed Win 10 1709 on a laptop and everything went fine until I got to the point where I wanted to share drives on the laptop (the data partition - D*Smile with other machines on my home network. Right-clicked on D: in Explorer, with the...
  10. Sharing tab missing in properties

Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sharing tab in ethernet properties

2. sharing tab is missing in network properties

3. wifi property sharing setting in windows