Windows 10: No Shutdown Button On Logon Page

Discus and support No Shutdown Button On Logon Page in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Due to sluggish PC I reset. Now I have no shutdown button on the logon screen. I've tried the Registry Editor fix, but didn't work. Also ran check on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Concerned NM, Jul 16, 2019.

1. No Shutdown Button On Logon Page

Due to sluggish PC I reset. Now I have no shutdown button on the logon screen. I've tried the Registry Editor fix, but didn't work. Also ran check on corrupted files and restarted. Nothing. I've run as Administrator.

:)

Concerned NM, Jul 16, 2019

2. No Shutdown Button On Logon Page

Due to sluggish PC I reset. Now I have no shutdown button on the logon screen. I've tried the Registry Editor fix, but didn't work. Also ran check on corrupted files and restarted. Nothing. I've run as Administrator.

Concerned NM, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    SHUTDOWN BUTTON !!

Hi,

To create shutdown button shortcut, kindly follow these steps.

• Right-click on the desktop, select New and then choose Shortcut.
    • In the shortcut location box, enter the command for shutdown shutdown.exe -s -t 00.
    • Click Next, then type the name of this shortcut.
    • Click Finish.
    • Right-click the shortcut on the desktop, then select Pin to taskbar.

Let us know the outcome.

Marby Rey, Jul 17, 2019
  4. No Shutdown Button On Logon Page

power button on logon screen

hello. i am missing the power button on my logon screen. i used the suggested registry fix and it did not work. Any suggestions?

RobertMiller_797, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

No Shutdown Button On Logon Page

1. No Shutdown Button On Logon Page - Similar Threads - Shutdown Button Logon

2. A dialog page about security without any shutdown buttons will not allow shutdown on Word...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A dialog page about security without any shutdown buttons will not allow shutdown on Word...: A dialog page about security without and shutdown buttons will not allow shutdown or Word or computer What can I do to stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-dialog-page-about-security-without-any-shutdown/2a6b1f23-a88f-4276-9d4a-320cef67c4e9
  3. A dialog page about security without any shutdown buttons will not allow shutdown on Word...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A dialog page about security without any shutdown buttons will not allow shutdown on Word...: A dialog page about security without and shutdown buttons will not allow shutdown or Word or computer What can I do to stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-dialog-page-about-security-without-any-shutdown/2a6b1f23-a88f-4276-9d4a-320cef67c4e9
  4. Rename shutdown button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rename shutdown button: How can I rename the shutdown button or other buttons in Windows 7? For example, rename the sleep button to shutdown, and when I click on shutdown, Windows will go to sleep mode....
  5. Rename shutdown button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rename shutdown button: How can I rename the shutdown button or other buttons in Windows 7? For example, rename the sleep button to shutdown, and when I click on shutdown, Windows will go to sleep mode....
  6. shutdown button locks pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shutdown button locks pc: For some reason whenever I press shutdown it will just lock the PC. I already fix this concern on the control panel by choosing what shut down does to "shut down" but issue still persist please help....
  7. Laptop boot-up to logon page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop boot-up to logon page: I own a gigabyte Sabre 15 laptop, core i7, DDR4-2400 8G with the latest Windows 10 pro, version 1909, build 18363.836, install 18/11/2019. When I first upgraded to Windows 10, I set up the logon page at boot up, which enables me to prevent anyone taking my laptop and...
  8. 2 Shutdown Buttons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Shutdown Buttons: Whenever i go to shutdown my Windows 10 PC I have 5 selections, not 3, And 1 of them is 2 Shutdown buttons, 1 is Normal Shutdown and the other is Update and Shutdown. What's going on here? The last time I had this issue and hit Update and Shutdown my PC had boot looped....
  9. Administrator logon appears before my account logon page on startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator logon appears before my account logon page on startup: Hi, I recently restored Windows 10 on my laptop. Since then, something unusual has been happening every time I logon. First, I get the Administrator logon page, which says that "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator." [img] Next, when I...
  10. Shutdown Button Delay & Long Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown Button Delay & Long Shutdowns: Hello, I've been researching this issue I'm experiencing but I haven't come across anything that has helped. Issue: Click on the start menu > Power > Shutdown. Computer does not immediately shut down. I can continue to do tasks for about 30seconds. The computer...