Windows 10: No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

Discus and support No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm and new to this forum. I am also new to using Firefox and I don't see a sign-in box. I have added Firefox Monitor to Firefox, and I received a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eliza25, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Eliza25 Win User

No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

Hi, I'm and new to this forum. I am also new to using Firefox and I don't see a sign-in box. I have added Firefox Monitor to Firefox, and I received a message reading that I must sign in to Firefox. I have automatic sign-in. How do I restore the sign-in box? Thanks.

:)

Eliza25, Sep 9, 2019

2. There is no two sign-in profiles while sign-in to the Mozilla Firefox after installing latest update on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Which was the latest update installed on your device (KB number)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform System Restore?
    • Are you referring to Sign-to Mozilla Firefox browser/ any website accessed within that browser?

Method 1: As you are facing this issue after installing the latest update, I suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs and features, restart the system and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on Start button, and then select
      Programs and features.
    • Click on View installed updates.
    • Right click on the update and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the computer and check for the issue.

Method 2:

Step 1: If you are referring to accessing any website through the browser and the issue persists, try to use different browser(Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer) and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: If you are referring to sign-in to the browser and the issue occurred, try to uninstall the browser, re-install and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on Start button, and then select
      Programs and features.
    • Right click on Mozilla Firefox
      and select Uninstall.

Use Internet Explorer to download Mozilla Firefox.

Download the fastest Firefox ever

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2019
  3. JSheridan Win User
    a problem with firefox been the default browser

No I don't remember seeing it before installing Waterfox. Also, I tried uninstalling both Firefox and Waterfox and then installed Firefox, still not present on the Default Browser list.

Windows 10 1809 with the latest updates but the same problem was there in 1803. I didn't notice it before then.

I tried the suggestions in the link you provided and nothing worked except the last one with the command prompt command. That worked on the laptop that was most affected and made Firefox appear on the list and is now my default browser. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser :)

I also have a desktop which has had Firefox as the default browser forever but it doesn't show up on the Default Browser list and none of the suggestions worked to make it appear. I'm not going to mess with that one too much as Firefox is already the default browser so I'll be fine unless it somehow gets changed.

Thanks for your help. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser :)

JSheridan, Sep 9, 2019
  4. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

How do I make Firefox my default browser on a Windows 10 laptop

Step 5 is incorrect; when I go to choose an app, the only choices are Edge, IE, or Chrome; Firefox is not listed.

BruceEmory, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

1. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser - Similar Threads - Sign Box Firefox

2. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  3. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  4. Better browser then firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Better browser then firefox?: Is there a browser that 1- isn't way different 2-can use almost all FF addons 3-doesn't force u to update or remind u every day numerous times. #3 is the reason i wanna change. I don't know why but the update prompt gone from a few times a day to literally every few minutes....
  5. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  6. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser: Hi, I'm and new to this forum. I am also new to using Firefox and I don't see a sign-in box. I have added Firefox Monitor to Firefox, and I received a message reading that I must sign in to Firefox. I have automatic sign-in. How do I restore the sign-in box? Thanks. 140169
  7. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  8. Update for Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Update for Firefox Browser: [img] Firefox Update 43574
  9. Firefox - Reply box not clearing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - Reply box not clearing: Don't have this issue with Chrome or IE. When using FF (latest), any reply to a post on any thread here does NOT clear after posting the reply. I clear cache, history, cookies, everything and still "remembers" last reply entry. Is it FF or forum? (or me?) Befuddled......
  10. firefox browser security

in Browsers and Email
    firefox browser security: hi, guys I hear browser security should be taken seriously, which top extensions/add-on's do you guys use/recommend to make Firefox really safe when I am browsing, thanks for you time guys, , 63893