Windows 10: No Sign In Window for OneDrive

Discus and support No Sign In Window for OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just re-installed Windows 10. I've tried logging in into OneDrive, but the log in window never pops up. I tried clicking the "Sign in" button that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Velchivz, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Velchivz Win User

No Sign In Window for OneDrive

I just re-installed Windows 10. I've tried logging in into OneDrive, but the log in window never pops up. I tried clicking the "Sign in" button that comes up when I click on the OneDrive icon in the tray. I also tried right clicking it -> settings -> Account tab -> Add an account and nothing. When I click "Add an account", it makes a loading animation but nothing happens. Any idea what is going on?

I tried uninstalling and installing OneDrive and nothing.

:)

Velchivz, Dec 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

1. No Sign In Window for OneDrive - Similar Threads - Sign Window OneDrive

2. OneDrive sign in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive sign in!: Hi again, I am a little confused about signing into my Microsoft account. Over the last few weeks things have changed slightly. After logging in with my Microsoft account everything seems to be available. My OneDrive icon is on the taskbar and seems to be synchronising ok. I...
  3. OneDrive sign in !!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sign in !!: Hi again and a Happy New Year, over that last few days I have to keep "signing in" to OneDrive every time I open it! I am sure that before once I logged into my Microsoft account everything was available! Even when I went into the "Microsoft Community" I had to sign in. The...
  4. OneDrive sign in !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sign in !!: Hi again and a Happy New Year, over that last few days I have to keep "signing in" to OneDrive every time I open it! I am sure that before once I logged into my Microsoft account everything was available! Even when I went into the "Microsoft Community" I had to sign in. The...
  5. Onedrive Signing In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Signing In: Hello,Its been a few days now that everytime I try to start my pc, it gets stuck on the onedrive signing in for a very long time and I cant do nothing with it because I have everything in it. Im so tired of this onedrive app. I just want to get rid of this problem once and...
  6. OneDrive Not signing in

OneDrive Not signing in: I have been attempting to sign into my OneDrive account to add and edit Microsoft Word files but have been unable to do so for several days. This has been a recurring problem. When I try to connect to OneDrive via the icon at the bottom left corner of my screen, it appears to...
  7. Onedrive not signed in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Onedrive not signed in: every time I boot my windows 10 laptop up the message Onedrive not signed in appears and I have to log into Onedrive why? This is really really annoying. My email accounts also do the same, nothing is automatically logging in anymore since the last windows update. also...
  8. OneDrive not signed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive not signed in: I updated to my new email address and had to wait weeks for windows to do their part, informed that had been done yet it will still not let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-signed-in/c5ef6ca2-9902-4b4b-8feb-7e355b70bbdf
  9. OneDrive Sign In

OneDrive Sign In: Receive the attached error message when OneDrive tries to sign in, only related to one PC, not the account, any known procedure to resolve? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sign-in/7519d526-4200-4460-a505-3e8880048f37"
  10. OneDrive signing in

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive signing in: I need to get to my online OneDrive to download some documents and/or sync. My laptop folder is empty, understandable as I have never used the laptop with OneDrive when it had win7 as an OS. When I try various directions to sign in I get the following message. "There was a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 onedrive no sign in

2. onedrive sign in bat