Windows 10: No signal after installed windows 10

Discus and support No signal after installed windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, last night i started the auto upsate to Windows 10 from windows 8 and It restarteded a few Times and everything seemed Good, so i went to sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Josef, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Josef Win User

No signal after installed windows 10

Hey,

last night i started the auto upsate to Windows 10 from windows 8 and It restarteded a few Times and everything seemed Good, so i went to sleep and leet the computer run.

So when i Woke up this morning i went to the computer to test Windows 10 now when i tought IT Was installed. But nothing happen so i tried to restart but still No signal. I have tried to restart the bios from cmos battery but still nothing.

If anyone has a clue what the problem could be please answear
    No signal after installed windows 10 [​IMG]

-

:)

Josef, Aug 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

This issue might occur due to the CMOS, RAM, VGA card, or the cable that connects your CPU to your monitor. We suggest that you check and clean those components individually, specially your monitor cable.

You may also follow the instructions from this article for additional troubleshooting steps.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 4, 2015
  4. No signal after installed windows 10

I had same problem i kept switching on just to watch monitor go into standby i had to force it to register a problem then do a restore but next time it switched off i had to totally reinstall 8.1 wait for updates then reinstall windows 10 again

penfold6666, Sep 7, 2015
  5. bobkn Win User
    You're not able to get into the BIOS settings?

That can be caused by choosing a fast boot setting in the BIOS. My motherboard manufacturer (Asrock) recommends clearing the CMOS to remove that. As you have already done that, you may have a hardware fault.

It seems like an unlikely coincidence that such a problem would show up while upgrading the OS, but I can't think of anything else.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No signal after installed windows 10

1. No signal after installed windows 10 - Similar Threads - signal installed

2. No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation: After installing some new ram and a second hard drive, my computer stopped turning on. I switched out the psu with a more powerful one, and now the computer turns on but I don't get any signal to my monitor, keyboard, or mouse. Per recommendations, I switched out the graphics...
  3. No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation: After installing some new ram and a second hard drive, my computer stopped turning on. I switched out the psu with a more powerful one, and now the computer turns on but I don't get any signal to my monitor, keyboard, or mouse. Per recommendations, I switched out the graphics...
  4. No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Monitor says no signal after installation as i downgraded from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor says no signal after installation as i downgraded from windows 11 to 10: URGENT! I downgraded from windows 11 to 10 after downloading it today itself but after installing my monitor says no signal and after trying so many times it is still saying the same thing!! Help me i am scared...
  6. Monitor says no signal after installation as i downgraded from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor says no signal after installation as i downgraded from windows 11 to 10: URGENT! I downgraded from windows 11 to 10 after downloading it today itself but after installing my monitor says no signal and after trying so many times it is still saying the same thing!! Help me i am scared...
  7. Weak wifi signal strenght after installing win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weak wifi signal strenght after installing win 10: My Lenovo laptop was running windows 7 for a long time and the WiFi signal strenght was great it had 5 bars. Now I have installed windows 10 and the same WiFi signal strenght is getting from 1 to 3 bars only, and it's pretty slow. What should I do ?...
  8. no hdmi signal (cant install windows)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no hdmi signal (cant install windows): hello! so i'm building a pc, and it leads to installing windows which i do; only right after it installs it tells me to restart and once it restarts the error "no hdmi signal" comes up and i have to reinstall. i've googled solutions like unplugging my hdmi cable and...
  9. I tried to Install Windows 10 with an USB Stick and i don't get a Signal on my Display....

I tried to Install Windows 10 with an USB Stick and i don't get a Signal on my Display....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bloodwork1235 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ke5l92/i_tried_to_install_windows_10_with_an_usb_stick/
  10. "No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build

"No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build: Just built a new custom PC and was in the middle of installing Windows 10. Installation had finished and I was on the internet setup window when the video signal abruptly stopped. I was met with a "No Signal" text on the monitor. I've tried multiple HDMIs to reconnect in both...