Windows 10: no signal after unplugging and rebooting in safe mode

Discus and support no signal after unplugging and rebooting in safe mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I unplugged my pc and plugged it back in and when I started my pc and played games it got about 6fps. I red online that booting it into safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SergenSchoufs, Jan 2, 2021.

1. no signal after unplugging and rebooting in safe mode

So I unplugged my pc and plugged it back in and when I started my pc and played games it got about 6fps.
    I red online that booting it into safe mode may fix the problem so I did and when i rebooted it in safe mode I just got a black screen.

So after waiting about 7min I just pressed the power button and Then I pressed it again because I didnt press the button long enough the first time to turn it of.

Still a black screen and I dont now what to do now if I get any responses please be aware that I am not good with computers.

I also dont now if this is the right category so sorry if it isnt.

:)

SergenSchoufs, Jan 2, 2021

2. Rebooting into Safe Mode with Networking sees no available networks

I'm trying to reboot the system into the Safe Mode with Networking (option 5). However, while regular mode is connected to the network the Safe Mode doesn't connect and doesn't give any available network list.

Any suggestions?

Robbie Doo, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jan 2, 2021
  4. no signal after unplugging and rebooting in safe mode

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

no signal after unplugging and rebooting in safe mode

1. no signal after unplugging and rebooting in safe mode - Similar Threads - signal unplugging rebooting

2. No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode: My laptop's monitor isn't working so I connect it to another using HDMI. It had a problem detecting the bluetooth adapter so I booted it in safe mode and now it won't display anything on my monitor. Are there any solutions? It's a Dell G3...
  3. No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode: My laptop's monitor isn't working so I connect it to another using HDMI. It had a problem detecting the bluetooth adapter so I booted it in safe mode and now it won't display anything on my monitor. Are there any solutions? It's a Dell G3...
  4. No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After reboot no signal on HDMI output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After reboot no signal on HDMI output: Dear Microsoft, I'm having problem with my "new" PC, I installed Windows 10 on it, and i noticed that when I'm rebooting the PC there is no signal on the HDMI output. I'm using only my LG webOS TV with onboard Intel HD Graphics 4600 card. I tried to reinstall the driver,...
  6. BSOD and Inability to reboot to safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD and Inability to reboot to safe mode: Dell Latitude Laptop running Windows 10 1809 64 bit - Went to shut down laptop last night 12 May around 11:30 UT and immediately went to a BSOD KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and tried to restart. Ended up in the Windows Recovery Environment suggesting a restart. Selecting...
  7. Black screen after reboot into safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after reboot into safe mode: Whilst preparing to upgrade my motherboard, CPU, RAM and GPU, I decided to put my PC into safe mode before uninstalling my old GPU drivers switching from nVidia to AMD, didn't want to risk any conflicts. Went into config and selected reboot in safe mode, and clicked restart...
  8. No signal received by monitor after booting into Safe Mode (minimal)?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No signal received by monitor after booting into Safe Mode (minimal)?: Hi Everyone, I just set my Windows 10 Desktop Computer to boot in Safe Mode (Minimal). Now when the computer starts up my monitor will not receive a signal! It scans for an input signal but receives nothing!!! I know that this is a Windows issue, because if I remove the...
  9. Screen no signal and black after restart button after msconfig/boot/safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen no signal and black after restart button after msconfig/boot/safe mode: I'm using Windows 10. I noticed that the color in screens have more greens and seems lacking some yellow tones or reds. Following the computer advise. I pressed the winlogo +r, then type msconfig, then in new box click boot/ safe mode/manual then click restart. Then the...
  10. Safe Mode Reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Safe Mode Reboot: Hi Jim here from Elliot Lake Ontario.... 6 hr north of Toronto and 2 hours east of the Soo, Mich Been retired here in the north for 20 years after a career with Bell Canada... in a variety of installation/repair/central office then sales marketing and consulting to outside...