Windows 10: No Signal at Display Port

Discus and support No Signal at Display Port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased and set up Dell U2719D dual monitors. The connection is a display port to display port to dual NVIDEA K620 video cards in a Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dcooper.cse, Dec 9, 2018.

1. No Signal at Display Port

I just purchased and set up Dell U2719D dual monitors. The connection is a display port to display port to dual NVIDEA K620 video cards in a Dell Precision Tower 3620. OS is Windows 10, 64 bit with latest updates (Version 1803). All video drivers have latest updates. Computer power management is set to never turn off hard drives and monitors. When restarting windows or when powering off and restarting the computer, the monitors say no signal from display port and go into power save mode. I have to unplug new monitors, plug in older monitor (Dell U2515H) to same display port to get signal started from the display port, then I can unplug the older monitor and plug in the two new monitors and then they work fine. However, if I restart windows or power off then on, the new monotors say no signal at display port and go into power save mode.

:)

dcooper.cse, Dec 9, 2018
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

display port to hdmi no signal

Do you have the latest drivers installed for the graphics card?

If new drivers or reloading graphics card drivers doesn't fix it, the next thing I would suggest is to try the display port to HDMI adapter a couple of us have suggested already with a regular HDMI cable. If your cable is bad or you just need an adapter because for some reason a straight cable won't work - spending $20 on the adapter is a lot cheaper than new graphics card. I just installed my GTX 970 card a week ago and I had plenty of HDMI cables so that is why I went with the adapter instead of buying a new display port to hdmi cable.

NavyLCDR, Dec 9, 2018
  3. snuggles Win User

thanks for the fast reply but my cable is displayport to hdmi, from deltaco i dont think the active adapter is the right one, i could be wrong

No Signal at Display Port [​IMG]

snuggles, Dec 9, 2018
  4. snuggles Win User

No Signal at Display Port

yep same problem i check the panasonic tx-40cs520e tv also no signal, think is cable or graphic card is there a way to test the card if its broken and that u can see if the ports on the card gets a signal or power

snuggles, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

No Signal at Display Port

1. No Signal at Display Port - Similar Threads - Signal Display Port

2. No signal display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal display: My pc starts booting then after that, it displays no signal. It must show the welcome admin but it always went to no signal after booting. Take note the bios loading is on screen and after that it displays no signal. What to do? Thanks...
  3. No signal display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal display: My pc starts booting then after that, it displays no signal. It must show the welcome admin but it always went to no signal after booting. Take note the bios loading is on screen and after that it displays no signal. What to do? Thanks...
  4. No signal display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No Signal on the extended display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Signal on the extended display: Need your help, google didn't help.Short description:No signal on the extended displayLaptop: Dell xps15 9570OS: Windows 10Display: Philips 245EDetails:connection - HDMIit was working before, but nothing has changed, after a few days of being turned off just stopped...
  6. No Signal on the extended display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Signal on the extended display: Need your help, google didn't help.Short description:No signal on the extended displayLaptop: Dell xps15 9570OS: Windows 10Display: Philips 245EDetails:connection - HDMIit was working before, but nothing has changed, after a few days of being turned off just stopped...
  7. No Signal on the extended display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "no signal"display port to monitor when waking from sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "no signal"display port to monitor when waking from sleep.: this started yesterday,after updating windows.the screen stays dead when waking it,and theres something weird with the kb+mouse,too.kb turns on/off when clicking mouse. please help!...
  9. Second display no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second display no signal: Since the 1703 update, when windows 10 boot to login in screen, the two displays will go into 'power saving' status. Then windows 10 only give signature to main display. Second one no signature unless I do win+p key and select another display mode, then back to 'extend'. The...
  10. display port to hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    display port to hdmi no signal: when i connect a dvi or hdmi from my gtx 780 to my acer H274HL Monitor all works fine but when i want to connect display port cable on my gtx 780 and the other side is hdmi that goes to my monitor than there is no signal at all i am running windows 10 64 bit enterprise and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no signal on display port windows 10

2. dell u2719d doesnt display boot screen