Windows 10: "no signal"display port to monitor when waking from sleep.

Discus and support "no signal"display port to monitor when waking from sleep. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; this started yesterday,after updating windows.the screen stays dead when waking it,and theres something weird with the kb+mouse,too.kb turns on/off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ddmeltzer8, Jun 20, 2020.

1. "no signal"display port to monitor when waking from sleep.

this started yesterday,after updating windows.the screen stays dead when waking it,and theres something weird with the kb+mouse,too.kb turns on/off when clicking mouse.

please help!

:)

ddmeltzer8, Jun 20, 2020

2. No Signal at Display Port

I just purchased and set up Dell U2719D dual monitors. The connection is a display port to display port to dual NVIDEA K620 video cards in a Dell Precision Tower 3620. OS is Windows 10, 64 bit with latest updates (Version 1803). All video drivers have
    latest updates. Computer power management is set to never turn off hard drives and monitors. When restarting windows or when powering off and restarting the computer, the monitors say no signal from display port and go into power save mode. I have to unplug
    new monitors, plug in older monitor (Dell U2515H) to same display port to get signal started from the display port, then I can unplug the older monitor and plug in the two new monitors and then they work fine. However, if I restart windows or power off then
    on, the new monotors say no signal at display port and go into power save mode.

dcooper.cse, Jun 20, 2020
  3. 4eyed mug Win User
    Sleep problems awaking.

Installed the latest update Windows 10 on PC last week & Monitor doesn't wake from sleep. Monitor starts to wake but then appears 'DVI no signal' and monitor closes down. The PC sound as though it is waking. Maybe upon wake the PC is sending the vidio
    signal to the wrong port???

Any suggestions??

4eyed mug, Jun 20, 2020
  4. E= mc2 Win User

"no signal"display port to monitor when waking from sleep.

Monitor will not wake from sleep

What display connection are you using

HDMI

VGA

DVI

Display Port

You might have to change your wake timers in power settings

or

look in your BIOS, as there could be an incorrect settings.

Disable PLL Overvoltage (ASUS Motherboards)

Disable Link State Power Management

Disable Auto-Detect in Monitor Settings

How to Fix a Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep - Make Tech Easier

E= mc2, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

"no signal"display port to monitor when waking from sleep.

1. "no signal"display port to monitor when waking from sleep. - Similar Threads - signaldisplay port monitor

2. Monitor won't wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor won't wake from sleep: Split from this thread. After 23H2 update, my monitor won't wake when the PC does, it takes about 2-3 minutes after a few beeps.The BIOS for the MSIB560M-A PRO MB is uptodate and the latest drivers for the Geforce 750Ti are installed and yet the problem persists.Noticed power...
  3. Monitor won't wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor won't wake from sleep: Split from this thread. After 23H2 update, my monitor won't wake when the PC does, it takes about 2-3 minutes after a few beeps.The BIOS for the MSIB560M-A PRO MB is uptodate and the latest drivers for the Geforce 750Ti are installed and yet the problem persists.Noticed power...
  4. Second monitor display freezes when waking from sleep.

Second monitor display freezes when waking from sleep.: Pressing CTL+Shift+Windows+B will reset the display as will a reboot of the computer. But whatever I had open on the display is closed so this is inconvenient. I have extended the screensaver timeout, but I still reach the limit sometimes. The problem started sometime second...
  5. Dual monitors not waking from sleep

Dual monitors not waking from sleep: Hi all,I'm having issues where my monitors won't wake from sleep in a dual monitor setup. This only occurs after waking them from a sleep state, and they work fine when booting up my PC from scratch.I have tested both monitors in a single monitor setup and the issue goes away...
  6. Dual monitors not waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitors not waking from sleep: Hi all,I'm having issues where my monitors won't wake from sleep in a dual monitor setup. This only occurs after waking them from a sleep state, and they work fine when booting up my PC from scratch.I have tested both monitors in a single monitor setup and the issue goes away...
  7. Monitor will not wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor will not wake from sleep: When my PC wakes from sleep it always used to wake the monitor as well but now when the PC wakes the monitor does not respond. The only way to solve the problem is to do a hard reset of the PC. The PC is definitely waking from sleep. it is just the monitor.I have read...
  8. Monitor will not wake from sleep

Monitor will not wake from sleep: When my PC wakes from sleep it always used to wake the monitor as well but now when the PC wakes the monitor does not respond. The only way to solve the problem is to do a hard reset of the PC. The PC is definitely waking from sleep. it is just the monitor.I have read...
  9. Monitor will not wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor will not wake from sleep: I have tried many fixes found on the internet,i have changed setting after setting,created numerous power plans,tried different display port cables,i have a dell alienware 34 inch monitor,I9 9900k,asus rog maximus xi code mobo, evga ftw 2080 ti hybrid,corsair 64 gb 3200 MHz...
  10. Monitor waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor waking from sleep: I have my settings configured so my monitor will go to sleep. It goes to sleep but then immediately wakes back up. Looking to see what is waking it shows unknown? [img] Any idea on what is causing it to wake up? I think it's the new monitor because it didn't happen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell u2719d not waking up when windows start