Windows 10: No signal gpu fans don’t spin

Discus and support No signal gpu fans don’t spin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello so I have this old computer of mine I got new ram and 1TB hard drive as it’s only storage I installed windows 10 it works and then when I switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nathan_268, Jun 10, 2024.

1. No signal gpu fans don’t spin

Hello so I have this old computer of mine I got new ram and 1TB hard drive as it’s only storage I installed windows 10 it works and then when I switch to my ryzen 5 it won’t show display and the gpu fans won’t turn on and I get no signal on my monitor then I switched it back and it works so I went into Bios and updated it to 7.0 and the the newest one my motherboard is asrock A320M/ac and the ryzen 5 still didn’t work then I while I was rushing I realized I bent 1 pin in my ryzen 3 my friend lent me his same exact one and the computer is now showing no signal and k don’t know how to make it wo

:)

Nathan_268, Jun 10, 2024

2. Hello I bought a new gpu and after minutes using it my monitor goes no signal but the gpu fan is spinning and also the integrated intel fan is also spinning how do i fix thiscould itpossiblythedviport

Hello I bought a new gpu and after minutes using it my monitor goes no signal but the gpu fan is spinning and also the integrated intel fan is also spinning how do i fix this? could it possibly the dvi port if it is then i should use hdmi cable but I must use vga to hmdi adapter cause I only got vga cable and also my monitor only has vga port

Clay Padalecki, Jun 10, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Laptop fan spins terribly

Hi mrcensus,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

The laptop fans should only spin up when a component needs to be cooled.

Open Task Manager, then select the Processes tab.

Leave Task Manager open to monitor your system, when the fans spin up, is the CPU, GPU, RAM or Disk at a very high percentage, if so, please provide a screenshot of the Processes tab.

DaveM121, Jun 10, 2024
  4. nem8685 Win User

No signal gpu fans don’t spin

GPU Fans Spinning Loud during Shutdown

So lately maybe 1 out of 4 shutdown's the GPU fans will spin really loudly. I looked at the GPU fans and they are all good there is no dust, nothing damaged and everything seems to be ok. This is a newer pc build with the following components:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/nPJJNN

The fans start to spin loud right when the screen turns off... I am not sure what it is or if its normal or what so if anyone has any input that can help me?

nem8685, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

No signal gpu fans don’t spin

1. No signal gpu fans don’t spin - Similar Threads - signal gpu fans

2. No signal gpu fans don’t spin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal gpu fans don’t spin: Hello so I have this old computer of mine I got new ram and 1TB hard drive as it’s only storage I installed windows 10 it works and then when I switch to my ryzen 5 it won’t show display and the gpu fans won’t turn on and I get no signal on my monitor then I switched it back...
  3. No signal gpu fans don’t spin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal gpu fans don’t spin: Hello so I have this old computer of mine I got new ram and 1TB hard drive as it’s only storage I installed windows 10 it works and then when I switch to my ryzen 5 it won’t show display and the gpu fans won’t turn on and I get no signal on my monitor then I switched it back...
  4. Blackscreen with high GPU fan spin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen with high GPU fan spin: Hello guys,I'm having a problem where my PC will have a blackscreen with the GPU fans at 100%. I still have sound and can communicate through Discord but nothing else. I have to hard reset the PC afterwards. It happens with a lot of games especially on start up. For example...
  5. Blackscreen with high GPU fan spin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen with high GPU fan spin: Hello guys,I'm having a problem where my PC will have a blackscreen with the GPU fans at 100%. I still have sound and can communicate through Discord but nothing else. I have to hard reset the PC afterwards. It happens with a lot of games especially on start up. For example...
  6. Fans not spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans not spinning: I have some Rgb fans and they are not spinning it came with a fan hub and after a day it didn't work anymore. I am powering the fan hub using a sata connector but it doesn't work for some reason....
  7. windows crashing + all fans spin @ 100%(even gpu fans)

in Windows 10 Support
    windows crashing + all fans spin @ 100%(even gpu fans): hey. a new year and new windows 10 problems. lately iv been have an issue where win 10 crashes and all fans in the whole computer spins at 100%,and i have to do a hard reset. win ver. 20H2 (build 19042.685) im sure there r more stuff for me to post,just let me know. thanks...
  8. Red Screen and GPU fans not spinning while playing shadow of mordor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Red Screen and GPU fans not spinning while playing shadow of mordor: I recently built a PC with Asus Radeon 380 Strix 4gb graphics card. But 5 minutes into playing the game the screen went red and i had to manually restart. Any help would be appreciated! also GPU fans dont seen to be running either. 47684
  9. Some wires aren't plugged in and gpu fans arent spinning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some wires aren't plugged in and gpu fans arent spinning: Okay so I recently took a look at my gaming PC (I didn't build it) and i noticed there were a couple cables that just weren't hooked up to something. I'm not sure if that normal or not, but also I took a look at my GPU and the fans weren't spinning. I never really noticed...
  10. Laptop fan not spinning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop fan not spinning.: I have an Asus Rog G771JW laptop, I had it for almost 6 months now. Lately I have been noticing that when turned on it would make a loud scraping noise that would last ~10 seconds. But yesterday the fan completly stopped (from what I can hear) only the CPU fan is spinning...