Windows 10: No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11

Discus and support No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,I am currently troubleshooting an issue with my desktop.When login with my PIN code, I lose immedietly the connection with the monitor, wich... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Adrien Rocha, Jun 5, 2023.

1. No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11

Hello,I am currently troubleshooting an issue with my desktop.When login with my PIN code, I lose immedietly the connection with the monitor, wich return a "No Signal" message, while the PC continue to run. I already checked the cable DP and HDMI, my monitor and my GPU, everything fine.And even with a black screen, I still have acces to windows because I can switch it off with a blind Alt + F4 combo.I reinstalled windows 10 & 11 multiple times already.At first, they all succed, I even log in trought the installer. But once I lock my session or restart, the problem returns.Here is the con

:)

Adrien Rocha, Jun 5, 2023

2. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, Jun 5, 2023
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 5, 2023
  4. No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11

Windows 10 Change password to pin

Hi Ana,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Are you able to log in to your desktop?

• Do you see any error code along with the error message?
    I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to set up a PIN on your Windows User Account:

• Press the Windows +S key combination to display the Search box.

• Type the word pin into the Search box, then click
      Set up PIN sign-in.

• Find the “PIN” section and click the Add button.

• Type in the password for your User Account, then click the
      Ok button.

• Select and enter a 4 digit numeric pin, then enter it again for confirmation.

• Exit the PIN setup utility.

From now on you’ll be able to log in to your Windows account by entering your 4 digit PIN instead of your password.

You can change your PIN at any time by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows +S key combination to display the Search box.

• Type the word pin into the Search box, then click Set up PIN sign-in.

• Find the “PIN” section and click the Change button.

• Enter your Windows password, then click the
      Ok button.

• Select and enter a new 4 digit numeric pin, then enter it again for confirmation.

• Click the Finish button.

• Exit the PIN setup utility.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11

1. No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11 - Similar Threads - signal message PIN

2. No monitor signal AFTER downgrading from Windows 11 to 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No monitor signal AFTER downgrading from Windows 11 to 10.: Hi…This is my first time ever asking for help online.I’d always use Youtube to solve any problem I have, but YouTube has been completely useless when it comes to this situation.Yesterday night, I decided to downgrade from windows 11 back to windows 10 as I noticed a...
  3. No monitor signal, after downgrading from Windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No monitor signal, after downgrading from Windows 11 to 10: HiThis is my first time ever asking for help online,I’d always use Youtube to solve any problem I have, but YouTube has been completely useless when it comes to this situation.Yesterday night, I decided to downgrade from windows 11 back to windows 10 as I noticed a difference...
  4. No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11: Hello,I am currently troubleshooting an issue with my desktop.When login with my PIN code, I lose immedietly the connection with the monitor, wich return a "No Signal" message, while the PC continue to run. I already checked the cable DP and HDMI, my monitor and my GPU,...
  5. No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11

No signal message after PIN log in Windows 10 & 11: Hello,I am currently troubleshooting an issue with my desktop.When login with my PIN code, I lose immedietly the connection with the monitor, wich return a "No Signal" message, while the PC continue to run. I already checked the cable DP and HDMI, my monitor and my GPU,...
  6. Monitor is displaying no signal message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor is displaying no signal message: I have tried different monitors, different cables and I have tried a graphics card, I still get the no signal message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-is-displaying-no-signal-message/57bb7f49-ae8b-4e10-bc29-93764567bffb
  7. 'No signal' monitor message

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    'No signal' monitor message: A new desktop computer has recently been built and Debian 11 installed. All the hardware is new including monitor, keyboard and mouse. For the last couple of mornings, when coming to use the computer, the monitor was found to display a 'no signal' message, although the...
  8. PIN not working for logging into Windows 11

PIN not working for logging into Windows 11: I have set up a PIN for logging into my laptop, but I am not given that option when logging on. This may be due to the fact that at one time I was running some work applications Teams from my laptop using my work credentials, but that is no longer being done and I would like...
  9. PIN not working for logging into Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not working for logging into Windows 11: I have set up a PIN for logging into my laptop, but I am not given that option when logging on. This may be due to the fact that at one time I was running some work applications Teams from my laptop using my work credentials, but that is no longer being done and I would like...
  10. No Signal after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Signal after Windows 10 Upgrade: I got a K55n-HA8123K laptop for christmas a couple years back. I updated it to Windows 10 a couple months ago and it worked fine. I just had too much junk, so I factory reset. This took me back to Windows 8, so I updated to Windows 10 again. Ever since I used the update tool,...