Windows 10: "No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build

Discus and support "No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just built a new custom PC and was in the middle of installing Windows 10. Installation had finished and I was on the internet setup window when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Berlusconis_Bumfluff, Jul 28, 2020.

1. "No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build

Just built a new custom PC and was in the middle of installing Windows 10. Installation had finished and I was on the internet setup window when the video signal abruptly stopped. I was met with a "No Signal" text on the monitor. I've tried multiple HDMIs to reconnect in both ports and on another monitor, still no signal. PC is running fine, no error lights or anything. Any advice would be helpful as I'm baffled by this and unsure what to do.

submitted by /u/Berlusconis_Bumfluff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Berlusconis_Bumfluff, Jul 28, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 29, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 29, 2020
  4. "No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

"No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build

1. "No Signal" on monitor during Windows 10 installation on new PC build - Similar Threads - Signal monitor during

2. No monitor signal during factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No monitor signal during factory reset: Hello, I have a problem with the pc.I have no monitor signal during reset windows to factory settings.Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-monitor-signal-during-factory-reset/f9c99b4c-da7f-49a0-8716-787665382127
  3. No monitor signal during factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No monitor signal during factory reset: Hello, I have a problem with the pc.I have no monitor signal during reset windows to factory settings.Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-monitor-signal-during-factory-reset/f9c99b4c-da7f-49a0-8716-787665382127
  4. Pc on but no signal to monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc on but no signal to monitor.: I got a 2nd hand pc just recently and I decided to play on it for a bit. It was working fine for a few hours but then it suddenly crashed and had to restart. I restarted it but then it got stuck on the boot screen so I force restarted. Now the pc is onLights,fans etc. On but...
  5. Pc on but no signal to monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc on but no signal to monitor.: I got a 2nd hand pc just recently and I decided to play on it for a bit. It was working fine for a few hours but then it suddenly crashed and had to restart. I restarted it but then it got stuck on the boot screen so I force restarted. Now the pc is onLights,fans etc. On but...
  6. Pc on but no signal to monitor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. installing Windows 10 on a new PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing Windows 10 on a new PC build: I'm having trouble installing Windows 10 on my new PC build. I have re-prioritized the boot preferences to the USB key, and when I try to install the 64 bit installation it says loading files, but then it freezes on the blue window pane. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Windows 10 install and no signal to monitor

Windows 10 install and no signal to monitor: Hi, I just installed Windows 10 on my Dell desktop yesterday previously had Win 8. When I restarted my computer, I just got a « no signal » message on my monitor. It is not an issue with my monitor as I tried it with another computer, and everything is fine. Note that the...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade - No Signal During Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Upgrade - No Signal During Install: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and have run into a peculiar problem. When booting up the installer I get the Windows 10 logo for a while and then my my monitor switches to no signal and I have to power my PC off to restore it. This happens...
  10. BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation

BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation: I just bought a brand new build PC. Whenever I try to install Windows 10 with a USB drive, it basically can't boot that installation progress. I choose the UEFI option to boot my USB, then ASUS logo and sometimes Windows logo appear with loading icon below starting to spin...