Windows 10: No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10

Discus and support No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was factory resetting windows 10 with the option of removing everything and cloud download, so the computer downloads and reinstall windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by XboxComida, Jul 30, 2021.

1. No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10

So I was factory resetting windows 10 with the option of removing everything and cloud download, so the computer downloads and reinstall windows, everything was fine until there was a screen saying windows 10 was being installed, it was on 9% and my monitor stopped getting signal, everything is connected perfectly, I have an nvidia graphics card and yes, it's connected to it, so I don't why Im not getting signal, please help, this computer was very hard to buy

:)

XboxComida, Jul 30, 2021

2. Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10 ff832458-569e-401a-b75e-bf8d8774baaa.jpg

No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10 94a0bb9d-c386-4baf-8bdb-7b821ee50c8d.jpg
    My
    computer continues to say no signal on the monitor after i started my factory reset. everything is plugged in correctly and it worked fine. the computer is on but the monitor says no signal.

Ivan Pena22, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

After the reset process and the computer restarts, the monitor would say there is no signal detected and turn off.

Kaung SittThway, Jul 30, 2021
  4. vid00d Win User

No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10

No Display During Factory Reset

Hello,

I have a Windows 10 laptop whose screen is cracked, broken and unreadable. To use it, I have an external keyboard/mouse and an HDMI cord hooked up to a TV monitor. I decided to factory reset the laptop, but I'm four hours in and the display to the TV monitor no longer works; the TV cannot get a signal. I can see that the laptop is on because its screen is illuminated (again, just cracked and unusable). I have no idea what the progress of the factory reset is.

What should I do?

vid00d, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10

1. No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10 - Similar Threads - signal monitor while

2. No signal while full factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal while full factory reset: So i decided to factory reset my computer after getting some malware downloaded, i decided to di a full wipe on my windows 11, and i chose the cloud windows download, the process took long time and at around 60% i decided to go to sleep so i remove the usb from my mouse and...
  3. No signal while full factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal while full factory reset: So i decided to factory reset my computer after getting some malware downloaded, i decided to di a full wipe on my windows 11, and i chose the cloud windows download, the process took long time and at around 60% i decided to go to sleep so i remove the usb from my mouse and...
  4. no signal detected during windows 10 factory reset

no signal detected during windows 10 factory reset: hi so i was performing a complete reset of my pc where all the data is deleted and the hard drives wiped out completely. after starting it, my screen went completely black and i don’t see anything such as the progress of the reset and so on. i had a 1.25tb storage not...
  5. No monitor signal during factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No monitor signal during factory reset: Hello, I have a problem with the pc.I have no monitor signal during reset windows to factory settings.Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-monitor-signal-during-factory-reset/f9c99b4c-da7f-49a0-8716-787665382127
  6. No monitor signal during factory reset

No monitor signal during factory reset: Hello, I have a problem with the pc.I have no monitor signal during reset windows to factory settings.Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-monitor-signal-during-factory-reset/f9c99b4c-da7f-49a0-8716-787665382127
  7. After a factory reset, there's no signal.

After a factory reset, there's no signal.: I performed a factory reset on a PC a while back. There is no signal being picked up.I've tried this with 3 monitors and at least 2 HDMI cables and a DisplayPort cable. Nothing has worked.No boot up screen, no BIOS screen, no loading screen.What can I do to fix this?...
  8. After a factory reset, there's no signal.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After a factory reset, there's no signal.: I performed a factory reset on a PC a while back. There is no signal being picked up.I've tried this with 3 monitors and at least 2 HDMI cables and a DisplayPort cable. Nothing has worked.No boot up screen, no BIOS screen, no loading screen.What can I do to fix this?...
  9. After a factory reset, there's no signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor Says No signal after factory reset: After the reset process and the computer restarts, the monitor would say there is no signal detected and turn off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-says-no-signal-after-factory-reset/a0b9679a-3ac9-4605-a790-bd70dd34aaef

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus 401a broken screen and forgotten password