Windows 10: No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10

Discus and support No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was factory resetting windows 10 with the option of removing everything and cloud download, so the computer downloads and reinstall windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by XboxComida, Jul 30, 2021.

1. No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10

So I was factory resetting windows 10 with the option of removing everything and cloud download, so the computer downloads and reinstall windows, everything was fine until there was a screen saying windows 10 was being installed, it was on 9% and my monitor stopped getting signal, everything is connected perfectly, I have an nvidia graphics card and yes, it's connected to it, so I don't why Im not getting signal, please help, this computer was very hard to buy

:)

XboxComida, Jul 30, 2021

2. Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10 ff832458-569e-401a-b75e-bf8d8774baaa.jpg

No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10 94a0bb9d-c386-4baf-8bdb-7b821ee50c8d.jpg
    My
    computer continues to say no signal on the monitor after i started my factory reset. everything is plugged in correctly and it worked fine. the computer is on but the monitor says no signal.

Ivan Pena22, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

After the reset process and the computer restarts, the monitor would say there is no signal detected and turn off.

Kaung SittThway, Jul 30, 2021
  4. vid00d Win User

No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10

No Display During Factory Reset

Hello,

I have a Windows 10 laptop whose screen is cracked, broken and unreadable. To use it, I have an external keyboard/mouse and an HDMI cord hooked up to a TV monitor. I decided to factory reset the laptop, but I'm four hours in and the display to the TV monitor no longer works; the TV cannot get a signal. I can see that the laptop is on because its screen is illuminated (again, just cracked and unusable). I have no idea what the progress of the factory reset is.

What should I do?

vid00d, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10

1. No signal on monitor while factory resetting windows 10 - Similar Threads - signal monitor while

2. PC stuck While Factory Resetting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC stuck While Factory Resetting: My Windows 10 Laptop has been stuck in a State Of the Asus Logo start up and then restarting. This happened when I Followed One Of your tips when my Percentage was stuck at 89 for 10 minutes straight. It was the hold down power button method. How do I fix this?...
  3. Looping while trying a factory reset on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looping while trying a factory reset on windows 10: Hi while doing a factory reset on lenovo ideapad with an EMMC 64G running windows 10 there was a power outage now the computer is just looping on the lenovo logo. Can I get the laptop to continue the reset?...
  4. Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor Says No signal after factory reset: After the reset process and the computer restarts, the monitor would say there is no signal detected and turn off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-says-no-signal-after-factory-reset/a0b9679a-3ac9-4605-a790-bd70dd34aaef
  5. No signal to monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No signal to monitors: Hi guys, have tried browsing around but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking to be honest, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help point me in the right direction. This morning I've gone to hop on my computer and I've got no signal to any of my screens 2 desktop...
  6. Monitor no signal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor no signal: My system unit boots perfectly, the videocard is working etc. But it says on my monitor that it has no signal. I checked every wirings and all. Is this a faulty ram ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-no-signal/584e85e7-7d09-4afb-86e0-8f837b1263dd
  7. Laptop stuck while factory resetting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck while factory resetting: I'm reseting my laptop but its stuck rotating between 3 different screens, the progress screen, HP loading screen, and a welcome loading screen. Its been like this for at least 6 hours and I'm not sure whether I should just wait or find another solution. submitted by...
  8. resetting Windows 10 to factory settings while not an admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    resetting Windows 10 to factory settings while not an admin: I have a user who somehow reset his surface with windows 10 back to factory settings (out of the box lets set up the pen, wireless etc) is there a way to lock this down so employees cannot tamper with their device upon a termination?...
  9. Monitor loses signal while in idle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor loses signal while in idle: Monitor keeps losing signal after idiling for awhile after I did the Windows 10 update a few days ago. I have checked for updates and keeps saying up to date. I have to turn it off and restart it twice each time to get it back up. How can I fix this?...
  10. Restarted while doing a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarted while doing a factory reset: So while i was doing a factory reseted i restarted the pc because i wanted to cancel but it didn’t then after it restarted it gave me me a error saying pls install an operating system in hard disk and hard disk (3FO) and i have a windows 10 latop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus 401a broken screen and forgotten password