Windows 10: No Signal on Monitor

Discus and support No Signal on Monitor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jamesbrad04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgy9k5/no_signal_on_monitor/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jamesbrad04, Dec 20, 2020.

1. No Signal on Monitor

/u/jamesbrad04, Dec 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

This happens if the signal from the video adapter exceeds the scan range of the monitor. The video card is feeding the monitor a signal stream in excess of what the monitor can accommodate. The two main causes for this are that either the resolution
    or the vertical frequency is set high.

You may try the troubleshooting steps listed in HP and Compaq Flat Panel Monitors - Flat Panel Monitor Displays Message about
    No Signal, Signal out of Range, Sleep, or Power Save
    and check if it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Elmer San Win User

No Signal on Monitor

Second Monitor has No Signal

Hi,

To assist you further with your concern about no signal on your second monitor, we would like to get some information from you:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you try to check if the second monitor will work if installed as the primary monitor?
    • Aside from checking the cables, did you try to use a different cable?
    • Are the right monitor drivers installed on your computer?
    • Does your video card has the right settings for using two monitors?
    • Did you update your video card driver?

We are waiting for your reply.

Elmer San, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

No Signal on Monitor

1. No Signal on Monitor - Similar Threads - Signal Monitor

2. My all in one PC stops sending signal to a monitor through HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My all in one PC stops sending signal to a monitor through HDMI: Hello.... I have Windows 10 in an all in one PC.I have also a sesond monitor connected through its HDMI output. It worked perfectly, however, sometime, specially when PC get back from hybernation or suspensoon, HDMI signal is not present.To solve the problem, I need to unplug...
  3. Monitor loosing signal every 30 minutes or so when playing an intensive game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor loosing signal every 30 minutes or so when playing an intensive game: I have been having this issue for around 2 to 3 months. The issue is that my monitor would just suddenly shut off loosing signal and my pc would stay on. Only way to start back up is to force shutdown my pc. Ive tried multiple solutions which include, updating all drivers, up...
  4. Monitor loosing signal every 30 minutes or so when playing an intensive game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor loosing signal every 30 minutes or so when playing an intensive game: I have been having this issue for around 2 to 3 months. The issue is that my monitor would just suddenly shut off loosing signal and my pc would stay on. Only way to start back up is to force shutdown my pc. Ive tried multiple solutions which include, updating all drivers, up...
  5. Monitor loosing signal every 30 minutes or so when playing an intensive game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Fixing no signal to monitor after factory reset windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing no signal to monitor after factory reset windows 11: I factory reset my windows 11 PC chose the clean reset option and local install. After factory reseting the mouse and keyboard get power from the computer but no signal for the monitor, this is on a personal computer I got 4 years ago factory reset both an SSD and disk hard...
  7. Fixing no signal to monitor after factory reset windows 11

Fixing no signal to monitor after factory reset windows 11: I factory reset my windows 11 PC chose the clean reset option and local install. After factory reseting the mouse and keyboard get power from the computer but no signal for the monitor, this is on a personal computer I got 4 years ago factory reset both an SSD and disk hard...
  8. After power outage second monitor won't detect signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After power outage second monitor won't detect signal.: After the power outage i turned my pc on and only my main monitor is working. I tried pretty much everything and nothing works. The second monitor is quite older and my pc is a bit newer so i had to use VGA to DisplayPort converter and it was working fine for over a year. The...
  9. After power outage second monitor won't detect signal.

After power outage second monitor won't detect signal.: After the power outage i turned my pc on and only my main monitor is working. I tried pretty much everything and nothing works. The second monitor is quite older and my pc is a bit newer so i had to use VGA to DisplayPort converter and it was working fine for over a year. The...
  10. getting “no signal” on both monitor and pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting “no signal” on both monitor and pc: my monitor started disconnecting when i’d run a game on my pc, it would work again if i forced shutdown the pcthis happened twice, then stopped.now a few weeks later when my pc boots it will turn on the monitor but i’ll get “no signal” every time.- i’ve connected the pc to a...