Windows 10: No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen

Discus and support No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone,I've been having No signal issue right after the BIOS screen load up and I've been having this situation for 3 days now. I have a newly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mike john 357, Aug 17, 2022.

1. No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen

Hi Everyone,I've been having No signal issue right after the BIOS screen load up and I've been having this situation for 3 days now. I have a newly build PC with all brand new parts. I was able to install windows 11 and able to use it for 2 days then the error shows up. My processor is Ryzen 5 5600G with built in graphics card and I also have plugin GPU of GeForce RTX 2060 6GB. First problem I observed was when I turned by PC "on", the screen shows no signal and my keyboard and mouse led lights were off which was unusual. I checked online to see where might be the problem. Keyboard and mouse i

:)

mike john 357, Aug 17, 2022
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Aug 17, 2022
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 17, 2022
  4. TomasV Win User

No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen

BIOS screen doesn't load

Well after 2 days it happened again.
    This time it was not during the system's "sleep".
    Yesterday evening I shut down the system properly but this morning I have the same problem - black screen, BIOS screen doesn't load.

I am ready to try Compumind suggestion but I don't understand it well.
    "Start up with integrated graphics" - I wasn't aware there were integrated graphics on my MB.
    But if there are, I'll have to connect the screen to something (now it is connected to the GTX), right ?
    How do I connect the screen to the "integrated graphics" ?

TomasV, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen

1. No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen - Similar Threads - Signal Problem BIOS

2. How to fix no signal after changing bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix no signal after changing bios: Hi I am GavinjotI had a problem in my bios . I couldn't get out of my bios after that I changed to secure boot and resetted pk key . After that I started my pc and there was no signal on my monitor I also connected my pc with my TV that didn't work . Any help would...
  3. How to fix no signal after changing bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix no signal after changing bios: Hi I am GavinjotI had a problem in my bios . I couldn't get out of my bios after that I changed to secure boot and resetted pk key . After that I started my pc and there was no signal on my monitor I also connected my pc with my TV that didn't work . Any help would...
  4. No video signal after resetting BIOS to standard settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No video signal after resetting BIOS to standard settings: Hi.A while back I encountered a problem where my system wouldn't boot to windows. For some reason I was also unable to for example load an earlier restore point, or as I've had to do several times earlier use my bootable USB installation media to boot/repair the...
  5. No video signal after resetting BIOS to standard settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No video signal after resetting BIOS to standard settings: Hi.A while back I encountered a problem where my system wouldn't boot to windows. For some reason I was also unable to for example load an earlier restore point, or as I've had to do several times earlier use my bootable USB installation media to boot/repair the...
  6. No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen: Hi Everyone,I've been having No signal issue right after the BIOS screen load up and I've been having this situation for 3 days now. I have a newly build PC with all brand new parts. I was able to install windows 11 and able to use it for 2 days then the error shows up. My...
  7. No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen: Hi Everyone,I've been having No signal issue right after the BIOS screen load up and I've been having this situation for 3 days now. I have a newly build PC with all brand new parts. I was able to install windows 11 and able to use it for 2 days then the error shows up. My...
  8. Displayport monitor no signal after bios screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Displayport monitor no signal after bios screen: My displayport monitor (MSI MAG271CQR) does not display anything after the windows 10 boot logo. The Boot logo and the windows logo show and when the login screen loads up, the monitor disconnects (Shows the no signal message), while the second monitor (hdmi) shows the login...
  9. BIOS screen doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS screen doesn't load: When I am afk for a longer time, the systems goes on standby. The screen is black. Generally I just press the power button and I am on the normal Windows screen from where I enter Windows. However today when I pressed the power button, nothing happened and the screen stayed...
  10. No video signal after updating BIOS

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No video signal after updating BIOS: Thanks for letting us know.