Windows 10: No Signal RGB off the screen

Discus and support No Signal RGB off the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everything works but how do I get the No Signal RGB off the screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GailCone, Dec 11, 2018.

1. GailCone Win User

No Signal RGB off the screen

Everything works but how do I get the No Signal RGB off the screen?

:)

GailCone, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 12, 2018
  3. awd_ Win User
    xbox 360 splitting video signal

Hello,

I just happened to come over your post.

Could you please tell us exactly where you don't get any signal? Both the screen and the computer (via capture device)?

Have you tried the following?
    • Make sure you get a signal to the screen when using an HDMI cable directly from the Xbox 360 to the screen. Please make sure all cables work.
    • Make sure you get a signal to the capture card with the same cables.
    If you get a signal on the screen but not on the computer, could you please try the following?
    • Set the Xbox 360 to output at 720p. The frame rate will (or should) be 59.94.
    • If possible, make sure you capture the video with the same settings on the computer.
    • Try any other settings if this does not work.
    If it still does not work, please try this in the same order:
    • Power off computer (and capture device) and Xbox 360.
    • Power on computer (and capture device) and wait until the capture device is properly powered on and initialized.
    • Power on the Xbox 360.
    • Make sure you can capture properly.
    If it still does not work, make sure that one or more of the following are not defective:
    • The HDMI-VGA/composite adapter.
    • The VGA cable.
    • The capture device (could be just the input connector).
    If that works, please install the HDMI splitter.

I am wondering a bit why you show us the wires inside the HDMI cable. Did you remove the isolation and/or do something with the wires?

I am not sure what else to suggest at the moment.

Could you please tell me/us the model of your capture device, and also the adapter between the HDMI cable and capture device?

Regards,
    awd_

4. No Signal RGB off the screen

wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

No Signal RGB off the screen

1. No Signal RGB off the screen - Similar Threads - Signal RGB off

2. No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.: I recently packed up my computer and moved into a new location. Upon setting my computer back up, my monitor has refused to connect to my PC. I thought it might be the cable that was the issue but after buying a new cable the problem remained. Both the monitor and the...
  3. No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.: I recently packed up my computer and moved into a new location. Upon setting my computer back up, my monitor has refused to connect to my PC. I thought it might be the cable that was the issue but after buying a new cable the problem remained. Both the monitor and the...
  4. No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?: pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried igpuP.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine...
  6. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?: pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried igpuP.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine...
  7. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Lenovo X13 Screen Flashing RGB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo X13 Screen Flashing RGB: Hi, Lately, some of the Lenovo X13's we are using have been having issues where the entire screen is flashing Red, Green, Blue, White and Black, with each color filling the entire screen for around half a second. The devices have all up-to-date drivers, however, for some...
  9. RGB

in Windows 10 Customization
    RGB: I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rgb/7eca33d0-4680-40c4-bd46-c0de61db6af7
  10. Screens automatically turning off when no signal detected

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screens automatically turning off when no signal detected: Hello, this is just a small question.. if this is possible to turn off? The reason is that if I restart my computer the main screen turns off, and gives me a delay when going on again because of it automatically turning off, and I want it to stay on as I always turn them off...