Windows 10: No Signal

Discus and support No Signal in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hey guys so just got my first gaming pc having some hassles with it when I go to factory reset to wipe everything or when I go press startup settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AszanaiTuira, Sep 28, 2020.

1. No Signal

hey guys so just got my first gaming pc having some hassles with it when I go to factory reset to wipe everything or when I go press startup settings then restart the tower remains on but the monitor keeps saying no signal is this normal?

Tried to factory reset pc last night and it said no signal for over 12 hours straight so I turned the pc off and back on then the signal started working and nothing got wiped or factory resetted so idk what to do?

:)

AszanaiTuira, Sep 28, 2020

2. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Sep 28, 2020
  3. awd_ Win User
    xbox 360 splitting video signal

Hello,

I just happened to come over your post.

Could you please tell us exactly where you don't get any signal? Both the screen and the computer (via capture device)?

Have you tried the following?
    • Make sure you get a signal to the screen when using an HDMI cable directly from the Xbox 360 to the screen. Please make sure all cables work.
    • Make sure you get a signal to the capture card with the same cables.
    If you get a signal on the screen but not on the computer, could you please try the following?
    • Set the Xbox 360 to output at 720p. The frame rate will (or should) be 59.94.
    • If possible, make sure you capture the video with the same settings on the computer.
    • Try any other settings if this does not work.
    If it still does not work, please try this in the same order:
    • Power off computer (and capture device) and Xbox 360.
    • Power on computer (and capture device) and wait until the capture device is properly powered on and initialized.
    • Power on the Xbox 360.
    • Make sure you can capture properly.
    If it still does not work, make sure that one or more of the following are not defective:
    • The HDMI-VGA/composite adapter.
    • The VGA cable.
    • The capture device (could be just the input connector).
    If that works, please install the HDMI splitter.

I am wondering a bit why you show us the wires inside the HDMI cable. Did you remove the isolation and/or do something with the wires?

I am not sure what else to suggest at the moment.

Could you please tell me/us the model of your capture device, and also the adapter between the HDMI cable and capture device?

Regards,
    awd_

4. peach1971 Win User

No Signal

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

No Signal

1. No Signal - Similar Threads - Signal

2. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  3. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  4. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  5. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  6. No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work: Hey I was about to play a new game I installed on my computer from Ubisoft and but it said my graphics driver was out of date I went to update it. I then went back to the game to check it but it was still saying the same thing I went over to device manger to update it...
  7. No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work

No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work: Hey I was about to play a new game I installed on my computer from Ubisoft and but it said my graphics driver was out of date I went to update it. I then went back to the game to check it but it was still saying the same thing I went over to device manger to update it...
  8. No signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal: Hello hope you may help.. First when i start the pc everything works great but after the windows logo disappear the monitor shows no signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-signal/af56ed91-a0ba-48ee-bd92-ad3fc4e64c24
  9. No signal

No signal: Hello hope you may help.. First when i start the pc everything works great but after the windows logo disappear the monitor shows no signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-signal/af56ed91-a0ba-48ee-bd92-ad3fc4e64c24
  10. No signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware