Windows 10: No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct...

Discus and support No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am stuck installing windows. When windows set up reaches the part where I have to select the disk on which to install windows, it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nellie2024, Jun 11, 2024.

1. No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct...

Hello, I am stuck installing windows. When windows set up reaches the part where I have to select the disk on which to install windows, it does not show any disk drives. It shows the error “we couldn’t find any drives. To get a storage driver, click load driver”I then go ahead to click load driver and select the folder in which I saved the IRST driver i had downloaded the driver from intel websiteThen I get the same error “No signed drivers were found.I believe the driver is authentic since it is from the manufacturer. The USB is fine. Please any help is appreciated.

:)

Nellie2024, Jun 11, 2024

2. No device drivers were found. make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers

Hi,

Please suggest as i am getting the below error while installing the OS on my workstation.

Error message: "No device drivers were found. make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers"

Please find attached snapshot.
    No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct... f7c6ef4c-b201-4fd1-be2e-8f06271539c2?upload=true.png

syedubaid1, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Installation Media Compatibility

David - I did use the other option of "Custom". I eventually reached a screen containing a list of items under "This PC" and clicked the "ESD-USB (ENo signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct... :), which was the USB containing the Windows 10 Installation Media. A pop-up window appeared with the following
    message: "No signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK. I am stuck at this point. Any suggestions? Thank you!

JMarkS- [O365], Jun 11, 2024
  4. No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct...

No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, then click OK.

I bought my laptop in June 2022 which had Windows 11 home installed ( not pirated ). It had 256 GB SSD and 1tb Hard disk. The hard disk was encrypted by bitlocker and the password was not given by the seller. He just gave a Microsoft account to use Windows 11. After some days when i turned on my laptop, the drivers of sound and wifi were missing. I tried multiple ways but failed. Then i installed linux in my laptop. Now, when iam trying to install windows 11 again , this error " No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, then click OK. " is coming. It is coming because of the encryption of the hard disk or something else. Plz help me

Thanky you.

Aayan Sheikh, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct...

1. No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct... - Similar Threads - signed drivers were

2. No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct...: Hello, I am stuck installing windows. When windows set up reaches the part where I have to select the disk on which to install windows, it does not show any disk drives. It shows the error “we couldn’t find any drives. To get a storage driver, click load driver”I then go...
  3. No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signed drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct...: Hello, I am stuck installing windows. When windows set up reaches the part where I have to select the disk on which to install windows, it does not show any disk drives. It shows the error “we couldn’t find any drives. To get a storage driver, click load driver”I then go...
  4. No signed device drivers were found error.

No signed device drivers were found error.: Hello, I purchased today a new Asus laptop FX506HF to be more precise.My problem is when I tried to install windows any version 10/11 the setup doesn't recognize my internal storage.Any thoughts? Thanks....
  5. No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct...: I bought my laptop in June 2022 which had Windows 11 home installed not pirated . It had 256 GB SSD and 1tb Hard disk. The hard disk was encrypted by bitlocker and the password was not given by the seller. He just gave a Microsoft account to use Windows 11. After some days...
  6. No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct...

No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct...: I bought my laptop in June 2022 which had Windows 11 home installed not pirated . It had 256 GB SSD and 1tb Hard disk. The hard disk was encrypted by bitlocker and the password was not given by the seller. He just gave a Microsoft account to use Windows 11. After some days...
  7. No signed device drivers were found error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signed device drivers were found error.: My HP desktop stopped booting up a few days ago. I made a bootable usb and that didn’t work. I kept getting a message that said “no signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click ok.”. This became really...
  8. Windows 10 No Devices were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 No Devices were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the...: Can anyone help me, I tried to hackintosh my pc and when I was upon a point of formatting a partition I made for it, it showed up an error saying mediakit reports not enough storage, I tried to go back to windows and surprisingly my bootloader was gone, once I got the ISO on...
  9. Windows 10 No Devices were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the...

Windows 10 No Devices were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the...: Can anyone help me, I tried to hackintosh my pc and when I was upon a point of formatting a partition I made for it, it showed up an error saying mediakit reports not enough storage, I tried to go back to windows and surprisingly my bootloader was gone, once I got the ISO on...
  10. Windows 10 No Devices were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware