Windows 10: No Simultaneous Sound out of Audio Jacks

Discus and support No Simultaneous Sound out of Audio Jacks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I get simultaneous audio out of both the USBC and 3.5mm jacks in my Samsung Tab Pro S? The sound leaves the 3.5mm side as soon as I plug in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jetjock64, May 16, 2021.

1. Jetjock64 Win User

No Simultaneous Sound out of Audio Jacks

How can I get simultaneous audio out of both the USBC and 3.5mm jacks in my Samsung Tab Pro S? The sound leaves the 3.5mm side as soon as I plug in the USBC. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Jetjock64, May 16, 2021

2. Is it possible to play sound through headphones and HDMI output simultaneously?

Hi David,

I would like to inform that it is not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously.

But you can watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
    • Left click playback devices
    • Right click HDMI
    • Select Disable.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 16, 2021
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    audio jack problems

Hi,

Windows allows disabling of a certain port if you want to or if you need to. To disable a headphone or speaker audio jack, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Right-click on the playback device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

To disable a microphone jack:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Recording devices.
    • Right-click on the recording device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

Also, we recommend taking your PC to a technician for the removal of the audio jack that is stuck so that, you'll be able to use the port again.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 16, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Combo-jack for audio and sound doesn't work

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by incorrect audio settings or outdated audio driver.

Please check the link on How to Fix sound problems. We also suggest that you run Speech troubleshooter by following
    these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Run Speech troubleshooter.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, May 16, 2021
Thema:

1. No Simultaneous Sound out of Audio Jacks - Similar Threads - Simultaneous Sound Audio

2. No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack: I have a laptop with a clevo w240hu/250hux inside. It's intel core i3-2350M 2.3GhzI have formatted the laptop and tried to fresh install a windows 10 professional. Now the 3.5mm jack is not working. The speakers are fine. It's just when I plug the headphone jack, no sounds at...
  3. No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack: I have a laptop with a clevo w240hu/250hux inside. It's intel core i3-2350M 2.3GhzI have formatted the laptop and tried to fresh install a windows 10 professional. Now the 3.5mm jack is not working. The speakers are fine. It's just when I plug the headphone jack, no sounds at...
  4. no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?

no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?: ugh...how do you listen to get audio output to pair with bluet tooth and a JBL charge 4, with my zenbook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-jack-for-sound-audio-on-zenbook-laptop/f5b144de-1957-4e99-a0d5-2ae5010bb325
  5. Audio is Coming Out of the Wrong Audio Jack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio is Coming Out of the Wrong Audio Jack: [ATTACH] For context, I built my pc back in 2018 and when I initially installed Windows 10, the mic did not work and I could not find a solution to fix it. The sound settings would always say that there are no input devices found and I just stopped bothering with it....
  6. No sound when inserting earphone into audio jack

No sound when inserting earphone into audio jack: Hi guys, there was an upgrade to Wins 10 2004 version and after the upgrade, my sound from audio jack has become distorted. Hence I rolled back to the previous version of Win 10 but problem still persist. After reading some solutions, I tried uninstalling the realtek driver...
  7. Audio Jack Detecting Headphones But No Sound Playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Jack Detecting Headphones But No Sound Playing: Hi, my audio jack stopped working. My speakers work fine, it's just any device plugged into the audio jack. I've checked in Sounds and it detects my headphones, but when I try to test it no sound is audible but the computer shows it's playing, just a faint click. I've...
  8. no audio out of headphone jack

no audio out of headphone jack: Speakers work fine.Insert 1/8 plug into headphone jack and no sound output.My drum software says device disabled wont start.What are the proper settings when realtek audio are the only avail choice?...
  9. Sound issue with front audio jack

Sound issue with front audio jack: I have two computers. Both on windows 10 1903. If I plug in headphones I have sound. If I unplug them I get sound from the internal speaker. If I plug the headphones in later, I cannot get any sound to come out from the headphones, only the internal speaker. In order to get...
  10. No sound from front or back audio jacks

No sound from front or back audio jacks: Hi, Recently I got myself a bluetooth adapter so I stopped using my headphones for a few days. Now today when I plugged my headphones in, the windows or ubuntu don't recognize any speakers connected. I installed the realtek drivers from motherboard website and also tried BIOS...