Windows 10: No sleep option anywhere

Discus and support No sleep option anywhere in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was away 8 months and when I got back I tried to fire up this small backup PC I had which worked fine before I left. When I turned it on I had a load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mptbowl, Jun 21, 2023.

1. mptbowl Win User

No sleep option anywhere

I was away 8 months and when I got back I tried to fire up this small backup PC I had which worked fine before I left. When I turned it on I had a load of problems. It wouldn't boot up and tried the usual stuff and eventually got to the sign in page but it wouldn't accept the password. Tried a load of methods to get in but nothing so I decided to do a clean install from a media thingy I had made ages ago and had the win 10 installation stuff on it. So I got it going but when I started to personalise it I couldn't find the sleep option anywhere not even in the start menu. I did the win+r and

:)

mptbowl, Jun 21, 2023
Thema:

No sleep option anywhere

1. No sleep option anywhere - Similar Threads - sleep option anywhere

2. My Windows 10 Home has No Sleep Option: Anywhere??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 Home has No Sleep Option: Anywhere??: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home and paid for a new license. I've noticed that the sleep option is no longer available anywhere in the settings on my computer. I've searched for solutions that involve the Control Panel and restoring defaults but still no...
  3. My Windows 10 Home has No Sleep Option: Anywhere??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 Home has No Sleep Option: Anywhere??: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home and paid for a new license. I've noticed that the sleep option is no longer available anywhere in the settings on my computer. I've searched for solutions that involve the Control Panel and restoring defaults but still no...
  4. My Windows 10 Home has No Sleep Option: Anywhere??

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No option anywhere to turn wifi on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option anywhere to turn wifi on: A few weeks ago my laptop's wifi turned off and there was no option anywhere to turn it back on. No icon in taskbar and nothing in settings. I tried all the methods to turn it back on from other questions people have asked here but nothing worked. After a few days the problem...
  6. No sleep option anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sleep option anywhere: I was away 8 months and when I got back I tried to fire up this small backup PC I had which worked fine before I left. When I turned it on I had a load of problems. It wouldn't boot up and tried the usual stuff and eventually got to the sign in page but it wouldn't accept the...
  7. No sleep option anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sleep option anywhere: I was away 8 months and when I got back I tried to fire up this small backup PC I had which worked fine before I left. When I turned it on I had a load of problems. It wouldn't boot up and tried the usual stuff and eventually got to the sign in page but it wouldn't accept the...
  8. no option to change brightness anywhere

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    no option to change brightness anywhere: i just set up my pc today and all and i went to change the brightness but i couldn't, so i looked up all the tips and stuff and tried all of them and i still can't change it?? like literally no option to change brightness anywhere bro pls help like is it bc im using an...
  9. cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?: Hi. Today i noticed that there is no sleep option under "power" in START.The same goes for sleep in "advanced power options",there r also no settings under "processor power management". Please help! Thanks in advance....
  10. No Game DVR Option Anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Game DVR Option Anywhere: I can't find an option to enable/disable Game DVR option on my Xbox app and the one in pc settings just shows me where the clips are stored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-game-dvr-option-anywhere/300b43de-69f6-4f3d-8fe9-72a680854344