Windows 10: No sound after installing windows 10

Discus and support No sound after installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just upgraded to windows 10 and now my sound doesn't work. All drivers are working, shows speakers are working but there is no sound. PLEASE HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alfonso96, Aug 2, 2015.

1. alfonso96 Win User

No sound after installing windows 10

I just upgraded to windows 10 and now my sound doesn't work. All drivers are working, shows speakers are working but there is no sound. PLEASE HELP!

:)

alfonso96, Aug 2, 2015

2. no sound after installing windows 10 update

I have installed windows 10 ujpdate as instructed by Microsoft email,I now have no sound on my compute at all

petersimcox, Aug 2, 2015
  3. No sound After installing Windows 10

Hey Shubham,try Uninstalling and reinstall your device.

• Right click This PC and open Manage
    • Open device manager
    • look out for Sound video and Game controllers.
    • Right click you sound controller (Realtek HD audio generally)
    • Click uninstall.Make sure that your delete device software check box is unchecked.
    • After uninstalling right click sound, video and game controllers and click scan for Hardware changes.
    Try out if this works.If not, reply back with the results.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

Try an older driver for your sound. I had the same problem and my laptop didn't like the new driver even though it said it was working.

Jim *Nerd

Phone Man, Aug 2, 2015
  5. brownds Win User
    I'm having the exact same problem on my desktop, and I'm afraid that answer doesn't help me. What new drivers? I uninstalled the exsisting ones, rebooted, same problem. My USB headphones work, and, yes, I unplug them when I check my speakers. Anybody know what changed between W7 and W10 that would do this? Any more specific solution?
    Thanks!

brownds, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No sound after installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound installing

2. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  3. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  4. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100: I installed insider preview 10.0.26052.1100 today, after the reboot there was no audio. the Volume is off and won't turn on, I can move the slider up, but it immediately goes all the way down.When I look at device manager, Sound, Video and Game controllers. I have 2 entries...
  6. No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100

No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100: I installed insider preview 10.0.26052.1100 today, after the reboot there was no audio. the Volume is off and won't turn on, I can move the slider up, but it immediately goes all the way down.When I look at device manager, Sound, Video and Game controllers. I have 2 entries...
  7. Sound isn't working after installing vac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound isn't working after installing vac: Hi.. I was just following some tutorial to install something but the game didn't work so I tried another tutorial which requires me to install VAC Virtual Audio Cable. And all of a sudden sound didn't work and I tried to follow another tutorial but failed, I tried doing it on...
  8. Sound isn't working after installing vac

Sound isn't working after installing vac: Hi.. I was just following some tutorial to install something but the game didn't work so I tried another tutorial which requires me to install VAC Virtual Audio Cable. And all of a sudden sound didn't work and I tried to follow another tutorial but failed, I tried doing it on...
  9. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561
  10. I can't install dts sound unbound

I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561