Windows 10: No sound after installing Windows 10

Discus and support No sound after installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can you help me clean my computer from malware I have no sound since I install window 10 it was working fine I can pay to clean it because I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by parmanandedwin, Jul 26, 2018.

1. No sound after installing Windows 10

can you help me

clean my computer from malware I have no sound since I install window 10 it was working fine I can pay to clean it because I am not working I got sick last year so can you help me.

:)

parmanandedwin, Jul 26, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 26, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

No sound after installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

No sound after installing Windows 10

1. No sound after installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound installing

2. Unfortunately one day I came across an app I believe call FX Sound and decided to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unfortunately one day I came across an app I believe call FX Sound and decided to install.: BIG MISTAKE! ALL SOUND STOPPED COMPLETELY!I then properly removed the program, however, sound has not returned and I have tried everything I know of and cannot get my sound back on.Can I get some help, PLEASE!I am running:Windows 10Microsoft 365 HomeLenovo Desktop PC Yet...
  3. Unfortunately one day I came across an app I believe call FX Sound and decided to install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unfortunately one day I came across an app I believe call FX Sound and decided to install.: BIG MISTAKE! ALL SOUND STOPPED COMPLETELY!I then properly removed the program, however, sound has not returned and I have tried everything I know of and cannot get my sound back on.Can I get some help, PLEASE!I am running:Windows 10Microsoft 365 HomeLenovo Desktop PC Yet...
  4. Unfortunately one day I came across an app I believe call FX Sound and decided to install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  6. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  7. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

8. No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100: I installed insider preview 10.0.26052.1100 today, after the reboot there was no audio. the Volume is off and won't turn on, I can move the slider up, but it immediately goes all the way down.When I look at device manager, Sound, Video and Game controllers. I have 2 entries...
  9. No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100

No Sound after installing insider preview 10.0.26052.1100: I installed insider preview 10.0.26052.1100 today, after the reboot there was no audio. the Volume is off and won't turn on, I can move the slider up, but it immediately goes all the way down.When I look at device manager, Sound, Video and Game controllers. I have 2 entries...
  10. Sound isn't working after installing vac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound isn't working after installing vac: Hi.. I was just following some tutorial to install something but the game didn't work so I tried another tutorial which requires me to install VAC Virtual Audio Cable. And all of a sudden sound didn't work and I tried to follow another tutorial but failed, I tried doing it on...