Windows 10: No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2

Discus and support No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well, I have been update my windows 10 to 21H2 version about 2 weeks ago. After the updated, there is no sound at all on my PC, I did try to update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by อุกฤษฏ์ปัญญาสาร, Dec 25, 2021.

1. No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2

Well, I have been update my windows 10 to 21H2 version about 2 weeks ago. After the updated, there is no sound at all on my PC, I did try to update my sound device at device manager both "Search automatically for driver" and "Browse my computer for driver" including uninstalled and reinstalled my sound driver but its still didn't work. Also I had tried "restart" window audio and window audio endpoint builder but its also not working. Another tried with changing audio format on my audio device including disable audio enhancement but its not working.On the troubleshooter, its was say that "aud

:)

อุกฤษฏ์ปัญญาสาร, Dec 25, 2021

2. KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears in Windows updater for a moment

Hi

In Windows Update KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears and it wants to downloading but stops immediately at 0% and disappears.
    Under View update history the update appears as Successfully installed on 9/9/2021.

I can manually check for updates and the update appears again for 2 seconds.

I run the Windows 10 Update troubleshooter. Didn't found any issues. Wanted to uninstall the update but it isn't listed under Uninstall Updates in View Update History.

Not sure if relevant; As Optional quality update available is cumulative preview for 21H2 (KB5007253). Usually I don't install optional updates.

Any suggestions?

Traveler99, Dec 25, 2021
  3. xkm1948 Win User
    Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Dec 25, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2

1. No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2 - Similar Threads - sound update Version

2. Windows 10 next version after 21h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 next version after 21h2: Hello All,Have few questions as below. From Microsoft is there any latest version release after windows 10 21h2 as currently i am not able to see any further version release on windows 10. Is window 10 will be upgraded to 11 after 21h2 or there is any new version is coming....
  3. Windows 10 next version after 21h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 next version after 21h2: Hello All,Have few questions as below. From Microsoft is there any latest version release after windows 10 21h2 as currently i am not able to see any further version release on windows 10. Is window 10 will be upgraded to 11 after 21h2 or there is any new version is coming....
  4. Windows 10 next version after 21h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. feature update to windows 10 version 21H2

feature update to windows 10 version 21H2: Does anyone know how long it take for the feature update to update? My 21H2 went on without a hitch and I was worried about is so doing?Is it an overnight job? I didn't see a good topic to pick for this.Thanks...
  6. No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2: Well, I have been update my windows 10 to 21H2 version about 2 weeks ago. After the updated, there is no sound at all on my PC, I did try to update my sound device at device manager both "Search automatically for driver" and "Browse my computer for driver" including...
  7. No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2

No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2: Well, I have been update my windows 10 to 21H2 version about 2 weeks ago. After the updated, there is no sound at all on my PC, I did try to update my sound device at device manager both "Search automatically for driver" and "Browse my computer for driver" including...
  8. Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2

Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2: Can I Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2 latest?Then Please send the useful steps to do that...By changing windows version 1909 to 21H2 does it removes all filesmusic, videos, software,etc. present in my laptop or it is safe, nothing will be deleted.Now I am not...
  9. Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2: Can I Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2 latest?Then Please send the useful steps to do that...By changing windows version 1909 to 21H2 does it removes all filesmusic, videos, software,etc. present in my laptop or it is safe, nothing will be deleted.Now I am not...
  10. Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2