Windows 10: No Sound after updatea again

Discus and support No Sound after updatea again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please. Someone tell me how to get my sound back from this stupid Windows update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MargVWV, Oct 25, 2019.

1. MargVWV Win User

No Sound after updatea again

Please. Someone tell me how to get my sound back from this stupid Windows update.

:)

MargVWV, Oct 25, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Sound after updatea again :p

cadaveca, Oct 25, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 25, 2019
  4. No Sound after updatea again

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

No Sound after updatea again

1. No Sound after updatea again - Similar Threads - Sound updatea again

2. sounds was go away again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sounds was go away again: sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9
  3. sounds was go away again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds was go away again: sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9
  4. Spacial Sound Issue Again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spacial Sound Issue Again: Alright, so basically, I've had this problem for a while but it never really bothered me until I started playing games where knowing the direction of sounds became important. If you open sounds in control panel you have the option for spacial sound. It is currently off for me...
  5. SOUND AGAIN I GUESS

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOUND AGAIN I GUESS: SO I just asked this question and when I was done some ridiculous SURVEY popped up which I thought would open another link for it. NOPE. Redirected me and I GUESS deleted my question. I can not find my original question looked everywhere in my history. Lets fix this hmm...
  6. sound stopped working again

sound stopped working again: same thing as from my earlier thread - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-stops-on-headphones-when-pc-goes-to-sleep/1966d912-7244-4388-a1c2-50612232b732 not sure what to try now...
  7. No sound once again! Drivers help!

No sound once again! Drivers help!: Help I have no sound after a recommended update by dell for like 9 or so drivers from the dell assistant and my sound stopped working once again.. im just not going to update my drivers again cause this is getting annoying last time someone needed this to resolve the problem...
  8. Muffled sound after removing USB headphones and plugging them in again.

Muffled sound after removing USB headphones and plugging them in again.: I removed my heaphones form the USB port, while trying to fix my mic, after I plugged them in again the microphone started working properly but the sound is a lot quieter and sometimes muffled....
  9. no sound AGAIN after july 2018 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound AGAIN after july 2018 update: after the july 2018 update i have no sound from my speakers. tried to trouble shoot and update drivers but they seem to be working fine. Please help!!!!...
  10. Sound quit working, Again?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound quit working, Again?: Hi I posted about this before, but once again my sound quit working. Last night when I shut down my computer it was working, this morning when I booted up it wasn't. I restarted a couple of times (which has worked before when this happened sometimes) but no luck....